• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

how can i get a email if an field value is changed or updated. the field may be pick list value.

can any one help please
Hi All,

I am a salesfoce learner can any one help me.

can anyone write a code for calculating time between two different dated time for example:- difference  between time of 

20/7/2015 1:26 AM and 25/7/2015 5:20 PM.

can any one help in writing a code for me
Hi All,

I have an dought any one please help me out.

When an salesforce is opened in 4 different tabs like Home,chatter,Accounts and contacts and then Session Timeout value is selected as 15 min and checked Disable session timeout warning popup and salesforce is not used for 15 - 20 min.

1) Then does salesforce log-out automatically?
2) If it log-out automatically then can we log - in immediately?
3) Can we log - in into one tab and then refresh all other 3 tabs so that it be logged - in automatically in all the tabs?

User-added image

Thanks for the reply in advance.
HI all,

I have created an object called driver and cabs where cab and drive both object has a phone field and created a look up relation between cab and driver, now when ever a lookup relation is created i would like to Auto fill the phone field from the driver object to contact.is it possible if please help me writting a code or a formulae.  
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce,can we create a global search field in "Account" object so that a field is used for searching all the Accounts same as search in top of the page of salesforce butit need to search on in account object and all the drop down related to the word should be shown same as google search .If possible please provide code or steps to built it.     
Hi All,

I have created custom application that which contain a standard Field, where i needed to change the data type of the field to date, so is it possible to change the data type of the standard field.
Hi All,

I would like to create a button such that if a button is pressed so that a field is auto populated. can we achive it.if possible please help me out.

and can we create a field that which can track time and in the formate of (04:45:05) i mean including minutes and second also where as now() returns only date value is there any value so that we get time.

HI,

regarding profile level settings.
In an organization if an  person has a licence and given app settings and doesnot have profile level settings can he able to access the application.
A B C D i want make Many to Many Relationship for A & B and also for C & D (i use 1 to many relationship for two objects by creating junction object) after then can i join the two junction objects and making them Many to Many Relationship