• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi team ,

Please advice me on below senario,

i want to add one custom button on Create New Opportunity page and from that button i want to call one webservice which is check the information/match the information with the external database data and then approve to create new opportunity for the account.

Hi,

In below form i want to add custom button can i do it ?if yes how?
User-added image
Hi,

I wanted to add a Custom Opportunity record type in salesforce how can i do it ?
Hi Team,

Please tell me how can i fetch the value of any external databse to salesforce. can it'll be done with the help of webservice or is there any otherway to do this?

Hi Team,

i need to add custom fields While creating new account into the Salesforce can i do it in trial version?Plese see the attechmenr

User-added image
Hi team ,

Please advice me on below senario,

i want to add one custom button on Create New Opportunity page and from that button i want to call one webservice which is check the information/match the information with the external database data and then approve to create new opportunity for the account.
Hi,

Can any one tell me the sample code for how to call external webservice function in apex trigger.

I want to pass parameter to Function of that webservice and store in my sql database.

thnx
Hi,

I wanted to add a Custom Opportunity record type in salesforce how can i do it ?