• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have publisher actions enabled for use in SalesForce app.  However I would like to remove the custom action from the chatter
feed on the home page but the same action should be available in chatter groups(don't want to remove custom action
from chatter feed in chatter groups but wants to remove from home page only).
I can't seem to find the solution in the implementation guide.  Can someone help me solve this issue?
I have publisher actions enabled for use in SalesForce app.  However I would like to remove the custom action from the chatter
feed on the home page but the same action should be available in chatter groups(don't want to remove custom action
I can't seem to find the solution in the implementation guide.  Can someone help me solve this issue?

Hi,

I have a problem with the following line in a beta package:-

List<CollaborationGroup> groups = [select id, name, description from collaborationGroup where name=:name];

giving the error:

System.QueryException: sObject type 'CollaborationGroup' is not supported

This works in the development org and other orgs where installed so am at a loss to explain, and therefore fix, this issue. If collaborationGroup wasn't available then I'd have thought the package wouldn't have installed??

Thanks for any help on this one.

Regards,

Rich.

I have a custom object that has Start and End fields as datetime. I am trying to create a Visualforce email template that will be able to send an email with a .ics attachment that will use my object's Start/End fields.

I've got everything working except that my object's field values are getting output as GMT, not UTC, and the .ics format needs UTC. Here's what I've got in the template (PS, I've tried not wrapping my fields in the outputText tags, the result is the same):
DTSTART;TZID="Eastern Standard Time":<apex:outputText value="{!RelatedTo.evt__Event__r.evt__Start__c}" />
DTEND;TZID="Eastern Standard Time":<apex:outputText value="{!RelatedTo.evt__Event__r.evt__End__c}" />
Here is an example of what gets output in the resulting .ics file:
DTSTART;TZID="Eastern Standard Time":Mon Jul 06 17:00:00 GMT 2015
DTEND;TZID="Eastern Standard Time":Mon Jul 06 21:00:00 GMT 2015
How do I just get VF to output my fields in UTC? Isn't this how they are actually stored in the database, anyway??

• August 27, 2014