• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am using soap webservice to make a callout to external system, but for some reason that webservice is down. So, I am trying to create a salesforce webservice, that gives a response like external system. I am not sure, where to start with. Please, let me know the approach.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi All,

We have changed the MailingState and MailingCountry fields to picklist from FreeText. So, I am trying to create a Contact record as a Portal User using Apex. I am getting the below error:

"System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this state, even though it may appear correct. Please select a state from the list of valid states.: [MailingState]".

I have used the same State name for Account Object, It inserted the record. I am having this issue only with Contact record. I have given the Portal profile "read and create permissions on the Object(Contact and Account)" including all the fields. 

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks in Advance!!!!
Hi All,

I have 4 sections(i.e., <apex:form>) in a VF Page. Each apex:form has a "rendered" tag associated. On the first form, I have submit button that calls a Javascript and that calls an <action:function>. Which renders the second form. I have a pagereference in the controller class that controls this functionality.

Now I have the 3rd <apex:form>,  that has <input> fields in it. I am taking all the input values and calling a remoteAction function, after that I need to prepopulate these values in form4. When I am calling the method using <actionFunction> I am losing the data.

How do I capture that data in  form4?

Thanks in Advance!!!
Hi All,

We have changed the MailingState and MailingCountry fields to picklist from FreeText. So, I am trying to create a Contact record as a Portal User using Apex. I am getting the below error:

"System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this state, even though it may appear correct. Please select a state from the list of valid states.: [MailingState]".

I have used the same State name for Account Object, It inserted the record. I am having this issue only with Contact record. I have given the Portal profile "read and create permissions on the Object(Contact and Account)" including all the fields. 

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks in Advance!!!!
Hi All,

I have 4 sections(i.e., <apex:form>) in a VF Page. Each apex:form has a "rendered" tag associated. On the first form, I have submit button that calls a Javascript and that calls an <action:function>. Which renders the second form. I have a pagereference in the controller class that controls this functionality.

Now I have the 3rd <apex:form>,  that has <input> fields in it. I am taking all the input values and calling a remoteAction function, after that I need to prepopulate these values in form4. When I am calling the method using <actionFunction> I am losing the data.

How do I capture that data in  form4?

Thanks in Advance!!!

We have an existing class that uses the Test.isRunningTest() method.  Today we tried making changes to that class (completely unrelated to the isRunningTestMethod) and weren't able to save it because of a "method doesn't exist or incorrect signature" error on that method.  Did something change with the Winter 12 release where we can no longer use this in code?  If so, is there something replacing this functionality?  If we should still be able to use it, any thoughts on why we are receiving this error now?

Save error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: Test.isRunningTest()

• October 27, 2011