• salesforce developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I want to know about Compact Layout. What it does??? I have created Compact Layout for an object but
I am not getting where I can see its changes.
Hi,

how we will call a workflow by using apex class?
what is the work in service cloud as a developer?
Hi

i have a case(sobject), whenever case is close then i want to disable the edit or delete button how it is possible .. will any one help me
hi,
Will any one helps me to give sample code with description where we wnat to go for savepoint and rollback with an real time example ..
HI,
how to relate the cloned record with the existing record?

i have clone records in opportunity but how to relate cloned records with existing records so that if any changes are done it should be apper in cloned records and as well as when i click that cloned record the record related to that one should apper ... will any one help ... (eg:- Bank renewal process)
Hi, I'm trying to query on 3 objects with different relationships and need some help. The "base" of my query is a Receipt object, which has a lookup to a Gift object. The Gift object then has child records in an Allocation object. What  I'd like to do is query Receipt data while listing the Allocations associated with the Gift on the receipt.

I can query the Receipt and Gift data like so:
SELECT Id, causeview__Gift__r.Id FROM causeview__Receipt__c

And query the Allocation child records from the gift:
SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM causeview__Gift_Allocations__r) FROM causeview__Gift__c

But I'm not sure how to put the 2 together to get everything 1 query.

Thanks for any help!
Hi All,

I want to know about Compact Layout. What it does??? I have created Compact Layout for an object but
I am not getting where I can see its changes.
hi,
Will any one helps me to give sample code with description where we wnat to go for savepoint and rollback with an real time example ..
HI,
how to relate the cloned record with the existing record?

i have clone records in opportunity but how to relate cloned records with existing records so that if any changes are done it should be apper in cloned records and as well as when i click that cloned record the record related to that one should apper ... will any one help ... (eg:- Bank renewal process)

Hi,

I want to create lead from email .I tried one appexchange but its not creating lead.Can anyone tell me a solution for this

Thanks

• January 18, 2011