• 185 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any way to estimate the number of Queries per month in a salesforce instance?
I need to give the access to edit the external site in a managed package. Currently I'm using named credentials but It wont give the access to change the url. Is there any work around for this? Thanks
I need to call apex rest service from salesforce mobile sdk-android. I can execute the soql query by calling RestRequest.getRequestForQuery() method. How to call apex service from RestRequest class?
I need to use salesforce files in the community portal (with the Napili template). Is it possible to display salesforce files in the portal. and is it possible to query the files object?
@AuraEnabled
public string prop { get; set;}

I need to bind above apex controller property to lightning component. Please help me on this.
I need to move the search bar from the header section in to the top of the side bar in the Napili template. Is it possible to do that?
I'm going to call for a rest service to the same salesforce instance to make a dml operation from a future method. In the future method i'm calling to a another webservice and then after i'm going to make that dml operation through the rest service. But i'm getting the "caused by: System.CalloutException: You have uncommitted work pending. Please commit or rollback before calling out" error. Is there any way to do that dml operation in the from the future method?
I need to configure Username-Password OAuth Authentication to get salesforce data with the REST API through a community users. Is is possible to do that?
Hi,
I need to get viewstate values from visual force page using javascript. Is there any way to decode the viewstate hidden value in visualforce page.
Thanks, Prasad

I need to create a workflow field update to update multiple values in a multi select picklist. Is there any way to do this?
I have added lightning component to salesforce1 application. But is there any way to add a lightning application to S1 app? Because lightning components doesn't allow to add script files. Therefore I can't load scripts files to the lightning component.Is there any solution for this issue?
When I'm adding script files to a lightning component i'm getting an error as 'script tags only allowed in templates: Source'. Is there another way to add script links to the lightning application?
I have deployed mydomain in the production. But after refreshed the sandbox I can't login throughhttps://test.saelsforce.com. And Prevent login from https://test.salesforce.com also unchecked. But I can login through the custom domain. Is there any other configurations needs to be done in order to activate test.salesforce on the sandbox?
I have developed visualforce page using jquery mobile 1.4.5 . This visualforce page is displaying correctly on Android device. But not in Ipad or iphone. I have added this page in to mobile cards section and also checked Available for Salesforce mobile apps check box. Is there anything more need to done in order to visible this page on IPad?
I have deployed a domain in the production and configured SSO on it. I need to know, how is the url of refreshing sandboxes and can we configure SSO both sandboxes and production parallel?
I need to overwrite and add some logic when loading the standard opportunity page. Therefore I need to overwrite apex logic. If this is possible what is the method that should be overwrite?
I need to detect whether user logged from salesforce1 or desktop from salesforce validation rule? Is it possible to get from a validation rule?
I have create a page layout for mobile and different page layout for dekstop.But when I set it on page layout assignment it will affect for the desktop page also. Where can we set one page layout for desktop and one page layout for salesforce1 on the configurations?  
When I'm generating a report for a custom object, all the currency filed's converted value converting according to the static conversion rate. But I need to get rates from dated currency rates for those reports? Is it possible to do this?
I need to configure SSO settings for salesforce1 application in order to authenticate with ADFS. Please let me know the steps to implement this.
I have added lightning component to salesforce1 application. But is there any way to add a lightning application to S1 app? Because lightning components doesn't allow to add script files. Therefore I can't load scripts files to the lightning component.Is there any solution for this issue?
When I'm adding script files to a lightning component i'm getting an error as 'script tags only allowed in templates: Source'. Is there another way to add script links to the lightning application?
I need to give the access to edit the external site in a managed package. Currently I'm using named credentials but It wont give the access to change the url. Is there any work around for this? Thanks
I need to configure Username-Password OAuth Authentication to get salesforce data with the REST API through a community users. Is is possible to do that?
Hi,
I need to get viewstate values from visual force page using javascript. Is there any way to decode the viewstate hidden value in visualforce page.
Thanks, Prasad

I have deployed mydomain in the production. But after refreshed the sandbox I can't login throughhttps://test.saelsforce.com. And Prevent login from https://test.salesforce.com also unchecked. But I can login through the custom domain. Is there any other configurations needs to be done in order to activate test.salesforce on the sandbox?
I have developed visualforce page using jquery mobile 1.4.5 . This visualforce page is displaying correctly on Android device. But not in Ipad or iphone. I have added this page in to mobile cards section and also checked Available for Salesforce mobile apps check box. Is there anything more need to done in order to visible this page on IPad?
I have deployed a domain in the production and configured SSO on it. I need to know, how is the url of refreshing sandboxes and can we configure SSO both sandboxes and production parallel?