• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I am building an Hybrid app, using Salesforce mobile SDK 2.2.
When starting the app, I land in the "standard" Salesforce Login page. I am not sure if this page is inside the Salesforce MobileSDK or it it is serverd directly from Salesforce.com servers.

Is there a way to change the branding of the login page (where the user is required to insert username and password) with custom logo?

Alternatively can I use a different Login Page and if yes where do I set this in the MobileSDK?

Consider my app is Hybrid for IOS. 

I attache the image of the page I would like to change
Page to change
Thanks a lot
Hi, 

I have developed an IOS app using Salesforce mobile SDK that of course connects with Salesforce.com. 
Do I need any special authorization from Salesforce.com before publishing this?

Thanks a lot

I have asked to publish a mobile app developed on MobileSDK and I received the following answer:

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately we are unable to accept Salesforce based applications without authorization from the rights holder. In order to proceed with your application please respond with documentation evidencing your authorization.

Mine is a free application that allows to access offline the salesforce data.

Do I need to obtain a special authorization or this is just a misunderstanding with the Apple guys?

Thanks a lot
HI, 

What is the maximum number of records mobile APPS built on top of mobile SDK 2.1 can handle?
I mean if I take the Account Editor Example, if I have 50.000 Accounts in my Salesforce.com Org, will the mobile App work correctly (download all the Accounts and sync them)?
Will the REST API that manages the Sync handles it?

Thanks a lot

Maurizio.
When I click on Edit I don't see the possibility to change the Logo Img or url, how can I change for an existing connected app?

Thanks a lot
Hi, I have two questions:

1) can I translate the messages related to the pin-code protection? I switched my profile to a different language, but it remains the same. I have also looked into the translation workbench without success
2) when I am offline and I ask to reset my pin (because I forgot) the app logs out, but I get an error message saying that the Device is offline, and then the only way to proceed (even if the device comes back on line) is to kill the app.  Is there a way to change this screen? Thanks.
Hi, 

I have developed an IOS app using Salesforce mobile SDK that of course connects with Salesforce.com. 
Do I need any special authorization from Salesforce.com before publishing this?

Thanks a lot

Hi, I have two questions:

1) can I translate the messages related to the pin-code protection? I switched my profile to a different language, but it remains the same. I have also looked into the translation workbench without success
2) when I am offline and I ask to reset my pin (because I forgot) the app logs out, but I get an error message saying that the Device is offline, and then the only way to proceed (even if the device comes back on line) is to kill the app.  Is there a way to change this screen? Thanks.
Does pin-code protection for mobile Applications works also offline?

Or I need the app to be connected for the user to insert and validate the PIN?

Thanks a lot