• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 
I have two validation rule for Two custom fields on Accounts with different error message 
1-IF(OR(ISBLANK(custom_field_1),ISBLANK(PRIORVALUE(custom_field_1))),false 
,ISCHANGED(custom_field_1))

2-IF(OR(ISBLANK(custom_field_2),ISBLANK(PRIORVALUE(custom_field_2))),false 
,ISCHANGED(custom_field_2))

Now I want to combine this two validation rule as 'OR' condition  in one validation Rule with common error message 
Hi

I have created a new case using 'Emai-to- Case' ,when I login with system admin profile I can see send a email and reply button on Email related list on case however when I login with other custom profile Reply button is not visible for the ame.
How can I give permission to custom prfile to get 'Send  enail ' and Reply option on Email related list on Case.

Below is the screenshot to explain the issue.User-added image
Hi All

Newbie... so please be gentle.

Trying to learn coding by wrtiig classes with small scenarios in salesforce.
I have a custome object which have mendatory fields and Id of its records in a custome field,I want to create new opportunity records through a apex bacth class which will run daily and create all the new records from the custom objects.

What can be basic approach to start coding for this class.

HI
During installation of package I am getting following error.
and I am installing thi package on a fresh developer org and the motive is to clone a existing org to this new org.

Package components error list:

Problem                             Component                                                     Detail
Entity not available               (WorkReward.Reward_Value__c)                     The Entity 'WorkReward' is not found. Contact the vendor for more                                                                                                        details.

Hi All
I have two field on same object
1 -status(picklist values-opened,pending,resolved,closed)
2 -notes
If status="pending" then notes field should become mendetory on the spot without any other action,just an update on status field.
or 
if status="closed" then some other fields should become mendatory on the spot 

HI
I have created a custom field on Account object as "No of records" and I want to update all number of reocrds in that field.
Like if a new account is created then this new firld should increasd accordingly.
So how can I approach to make this customization

Hi

I want to include live agent to my custom app.
Secondly ,I want to have a chat option on home page of  any cutomer login and agent chat window on home page of agent login

As of now I have created a visual force page to start a live agent chat service as a new tab :chat service" which is opening a html file whcih we have generated after configuring live agent, however i want that online and offline buttoon on my home screen.

Can anyone can help.

Hi

I want to display RSS feed like information an updates of my account on my home page of salesforce login.
So how can I develop a RSS page and how can I update the information of that RSS feed.

Hi All

Newbie... so please be gentle.

Trying to learn coding by wrtiig classes with small scenarios in salesforce.
I have a custome object which have mendatory fields and Id of its records in a custome field,I want to create new opportunity records through a apex bacth class which will run daily and create all the new records from the custom objects.

What can be basic approach to start coding for this class.

Hi

I want to include live agent to my custom app.
Secondly ,I want to have a chat option on home page of  any cutomer login and agent chat window on home page of agent login

As of now I have created a visual force page to start a live agent chat service as a new tab :chat service" which is opening a html file whcih we have generated after configuring live agent, however i want that online and offline buttoon on my home screen.

Can anyone can help.