• OptiSol Business Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have strong skills with Apex/VisualForce/SOQL/JavaScript/jQuery, 4+ years experience Salesforce.com Developers. Please share your requirement details to info@optisolbusiness.com

Thanks,

I am currently consulting for small to mid-size businesses and need occassional assistance building triggers as Apex is not something I am familiar with.  I am looking to form a partnership of sorts - when I need this type of help I come to you directly rather than trying to figure it out myself as learning code is not something I am particularly interested in.

If you are willing to be an jj"on-call" developer for me and my clients please message me back with your rates and keep in mind that I work for very small clients, sometimes only one user.  Thank you!

Dea Simon
Hello,

I need a developer who can intagrate my client's Saleforce Knowledge Base with a Wordpress site I am building, with access to Knowledge Base content dependant on the member role the user has on the Wordpress site.

From what I understand Knowledge Base can be deployed under a URL via a sub-domain, and I would presume the interface customised to match the parent site. However I'm not sure how you would then filter the articles/content to be displayed depending on the member role from the parent Wordpress site. Anyway, I may have this all wrong so hopefully someone can inform me and provide the required service.

If you can get in touch I can provide more details to at least get an initial ballprk costing at this stage.

Thanks.
We are currently using a single Salesforce account to manage all our brands (currently three) and a third party platform (Pardot) to create landing pages and forms for lead acquisition.  Pardot works by linking one Salesforce record to a single Pardot record and syncing the two together.  If a lead submits multiple forms for different brands the original record is updated instead of a new lead record being created in Salesforce.  This is a problem for us because our sales reps do not cross-sell between brands.

As a work around we would like to have Salesforce create a new lead record whenever a form is submitted and the brands do not match, even if the email addresses are the same.

The final lead flow should something like the following:
1.) De-dupe the incoming email address
          -If the email address doesn't currently exist in Salesforce then create a new lead.
          -If the email is a duplicate then compare brands.
2.) If the brand matches then update the current record.
3.) If the brand doesn't match then create a new lead record and assign the new record to a sales rep.
  • August 01, 2014
If you or someone you know is a contract SFDC developer, please contact me at your earliest convienience.  This is not a post for fulltime employment but for contract work on various projects over extended periods of time.  Pay DOE and negotiable.  Reply or contact me directly.  Thanks.
I am currently consulting for small to mid-size businesses and need occassional assistance building triggers as Apex is not something I am familiar with.  I am looking to form a partnership of sorts - when I need this type of help I come to you directly rather than trying to figure it out myself as learning code is not something I am particularly interested in.

If you are willing to be an jj"on-call" developer for me and my clients please message me back with your rates and keep in mind that I work for very small clients, sometimes only one user.  Thank you!

Dea Simon
We're looking for a CRM developer to help develop and maintain our Salesforce instance and integrations for our Sales and Product Marketing teams. We make really cool stuff in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environment. In partnership with the Salesforce architect, this individual will be responsible for technical development within Nest’s SFDC ecosystem, which includes integrations into Nest internal systems and many other SaaS applications. 

The job is located in Palo Alto, CA.

If you're interested in learning more, click here (https://nest.com/careers/crm-administrator--developer/onsXYfwu).

Thanks!
William
We are currently using a single Salesforce account to manage all our brands (currently three) and a third party platform (Pardot) to create landing pages and forms for lead acquisition.  Pardot works by linking one Salesforce record to a single Pardot record and syncing the two together.  If a lead submits multiple forms for different brands the original record is updated instead of a new lead record being created in Salesforce.  This is a problem for us because our sales reps do not cross-sell between brands.

As a work around we would like to have Salesforce create a new lead record whenever a form is submitted and the brands do not match, even if the email addresses are the same.

The final lead flow should something like the following:
1.) De-dupe the incoming email address
          -If the email address doesn't currently exist in Salesforce then create a new lead.
          -If the email is a duplicate then compare brands.
2.) If the brand matches then update the current record.
3.) If the brand doesn't match then create a new lead record and assign the new record to a sales rep.
  • August 01, 2014
We are a startup in the process of deploying Salesforce and need a developer to customize a few things. It will be contract work for now, but as we grow, there may be an opportunity to come on board full time. Please e-mail billy@opentrade.net and let's chat. Need this ASAP.
A leading Salesforce.com company in the Indianapolis, IN area is looking for an experienced Developer. Salaries range from 90K-105k, GREAT BENEFITS! Company is growing fast! Interviews will begin shortly. If interested call Bryce 646 400 5111 or email me your resume at b.krah@masonfrank.com
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Data Integration Consultant for a 5-month project in Illinois.
Requirements:
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com Data Integration Experience
- Experience with data migration and integration to Salesforce, including data quality and cleansing
- 2 to 3 migrations projects with Salesforce and other CRM's from various data sources
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
To learn more about this role, please contact TJ McGoldrick at tj.mcgoldrick@runconsultants.com or 678-593-3340.