• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Getting Login Error in DATA LOADER
Below is the screeshot. Any pointer to the resolution?

DataLoader Login Error
Hi,

If I try to rendered the code below it doesn't work.
If I show me size of the list I will get the value 1, but nothing is happen.
Where is the mistake?

I tried it also with != NULL .isempty etc., the same problem.
<div id="accDetailL">

<apex:pageblock title="Unternehmen Detail" id="pbAccDL">
    <apex:pageblocktable value="{!AccDList2}" var="AccD" rendered="{!IF(AccDList2.size != 0, true, false)">
        <apex:column style="font-size:16pt; font-weight: bold" headerValue="" value="{!AccD.Name}"/>
    </apex:pageblocktable>
    <apex:pageblocktable value="{!AccDList2}" var="AccD" columnswidth="50%, 25%, 25%">
        <apex:column value="{!AccD.BillingStreet}"/>
        <apex:column value="{!AccD.BillingPostalCode}"/>        
        <apex:column value="{!AccD.BillingCity}"/>     
</apex:pageblock>

Thanks,
Sascha

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: KLNTXAZY. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2

I have a flow that allows you to choose the product type, then the product, which creates the product, then asks if you want to add more products and goes back to the start. Seems to work perfectly. Not sure what this error is.

I have 2 vf pages and a common controller. on first page the list is populated and now when i am redirected to 2nd page i want to use same list?
but on 2nd page i m getting the list as null. what can be work-arround for this?
Getting Login Error in DATA LOADER
Below is the screeshot. Any pointer to the resolution?

DataLoader Login Error
Hi,

I have a scenario to prevent deletion of opportunity products from opportunity if a custom field in OpportunityLineItem table has a specific value.

How can I implement it using using validation rules on Opportunity?

Thanks!

Hello,

I am a novice in writing SOQL statements concerning Master Detail relationships. I would like to know how I need to write a SELECT SOQL statement on these:

Master object: Opportunity
Detail object: Quote
Child Relationship Name: Quotes
Field Name: Opportunity

Basically, I want to extract the Id from Opportunity and add it to the other fields of the Quote object in a single SELECT SOQL statement. How do I proceed? 

Regards, 
Vijay.

Hello,

I created the object Vehicles which has also these fields: Last examination, Number of days between examinations, Next examination. The Next examination field is a formula field calculated using the last examination + number of days between examinations.

How can I check everyday which examination is going to take place the following day and how can I send an e-mail to the account that has that vehicle? It's about email template, but how can I generate it? I want to send an e-mail to each account one day before the day when the examination should take place.

Thanks!
Hi,

If I try to rendered the code below it doesn't work.
If I show me size of the list I will get the value 1, but nothing is happen.
Where is the mistake?

I tried it also with != NULL .isempty etc., the same problem.
<div id="accDetailL">

<apex:pageblock title="Unternehmen Detail" id="pbAccDL">
    <apex:pageblocktable value="{!AccDList2}" var="AccD" rendered="{!IF(AccDList2.size != 0, true, false)">
        <apex:column style="font-size:16pt; font-weight: bold" headerValue="" value="{!AccD.Name}"/>
    <apex:pageblocktable value="{!AccDList2}" var="AccD" columnswidth="50%, 25%, 25%">
        <apex:column value="{!AccD.BillingStreet}"/>
        <apex:column value="{!AccD.BillingPostalCode}"/>        
        <apex:column value="{!AccD.BillingCity}"/>     
</apex:pageblock>

Thanks,
Sascha
Hi,

Can we edit apex calss in production? if i want to make changes to apex calss after deployment what is the process?

Thanks,
Regards,
Anil Kumar
Hello,

I created the object Vehicles which has also these fields: Last examination, Number of days between examinations, Next examination. The Next examination field is a formula field calculated using the last examination + number of days between examinations.

How can I check everyday which examination is going to take place the following day and how can I send an e-mail to the account that has that vehicle? It's about email template, but how can I generate it? I want to send an e-mail to each account one day before the day when the examination should take place.

Thanks!