• Member since 2014
  • Les Mills International

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The trigger or process that sends out the "you are nearing your page views limit" email does not appear to be accounting for the fact that some page views are by authenticated users and authenticated users are not supposed to count against the Page Views Limit.
Specifically, I'm trying to determine how the report is calculating page views.
Hi,

The usage numbers my company is seeing from the downloadable Force.com Sites Usage Reporting app (found here: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000001SUEwEAO) are significantly higher (100,000 - 300,000 more page views per month) than those numbers reported by Google Analytics.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm exploring the Google Analytics side to determine if we have any automated tasks running that aren't getting counted as page views in Google Analytics but are counted by Salesforce but am out of my depth.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!
The trigger or process that sends out the "you are nearing your page views limit" email does not appear to be accounting for the fact that some page views are by authenticated users and authenticated users are not supposed to count against the Page Views Limit.
Hi,

The usage numbers my company is seeing from the downloadable Force.com Sites Usage Reporting app (found here: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000001SUEwEAO) are significantly higher (100,000 - 300,000 more page views per month) than those numbers reported by Google Analytics.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm exploring the Google Analytics side to determine if we have any automated tasks running that aren't getting counted as page views in Google Analytics but are counted by Salesforce but am out of my depth.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

Hi

I have recieved an email alert from salesforce which shows that I am reaching the limit of page views

Dear  Administrator:

Our records indicate that your Force.com sites are close to your organization's monthly page view limit. This limit is cumulative for all the sites within your organization.

Your current usage is at 93% of your current monthly page view limit of 500,000.

If you exceed your monthly page view limit for your organization, your Force.com sites may be shut down until the next calendar month. You can purchase additional page views from salesforce.com by contacting your account executive.

Thank You.

Salesforce.com

I don't know what page views are. Is it the pages that we load in the CRM. i.e login.salesforce.com

Can anyone please tell me how to overcome this or how to restrict the page views from going over the limit.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Finney

We have a site that was recently launched into production. Over the past 2 days, Salesforce has reported 20K, 70Kfor 1/26 and 1/27. We use Google Analytics on every page on the site to track this as well. Google reports 21K and 20K for 1/26 and 1/27. What is the deal with the double/triple counting page views, and how do we stop it? Since the only thing in Sites you pay extra/add-on for is page views, this is a pretty large concern to us. I'm opening a support ticket too, but I figured I'd throw this in the open to see if anyone else has found similar.