• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 

I would like to create a formula for a Custom Contact Field which would rate a contact by how much time has passed since the Date of their Last Gift. For example, if they have given a gift in the last 3 months from today, they get an A. If they have given between 3 and 6 months ago, a B. Between 6 and 9 months ago a C and between 9 and 12 months ago a D. For the first question, I thought to create a simple IF statement such as this: IF(TODAY()- causeview__Date_of_Last_Gift__c <= 90,"A","-") to get the proper rating and I figure I can create similar IF statements to get the other ratings but I do not know how to put successive IF statements together under one field formula. If anybody could help with this, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
We have been having trouble downloading and opening apps from the Salesforce AppExchange on our system. For example, we go to the AppExchange, click Get It Now, go through the steps for installing an app, receive an email saying it has been installed but needs to go through some more steps to be successfully deployed, and when we go to the Deployment tab in Setup see that each app is failing to deploy successfully by failing on the Run APEX tests step. The error messages are pointing to problems between APEX coding and our Opportunity triggers. It says that there is Code Coverage Failure, and that our Opportunity trigger has 0% code coverage when it needs at least 1%. Example of a specific error message:

System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Opportunitys and try again.
Stack Trace: Class.ActionPlansTestUtilities.createNewOpportunity: line 260, column 1 Class.ActionPlanCreationController.checkReferedObject: line 918, column 1

Can anyone help us with this issue?
Hi all, 

I would like to create a formula for a Custom Contact Field which would rate a contact by how much time has passed since the Date of their Last Gift. For example, if they have given a gift in the last 3 months from today, they get an A. If they have given between 3 and 6 months ago, a B. Between 6 and 9 months ago a C and between 9 and 12 months ago a D. For the first question, I thought to create a simple IF statement such as this: IF(TODAY()- causeview__Date_of_Last_Gift__c <= 90,"A","-") to get the proper rating and I figure I can create similar IF statements to get the other ratings but I do not know how to put successive IF statements together under one field formula. If anybody could help with this, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
We have been having trouble downloading and opening apps from the Salesforce AppExchange on our system. For example, we go to the AppExchange, click Get It Now, go through the steps for installing an app, receive an email saying it has been installed but needs to go through some more steps to be successfully deployed, and when we go to the Deployment tab in Setup see that each app is failing to deploy successfully by failing on the Run APEX tests step. The error messages are pointing to problems between APEX coding and our Opportunity triggers. It says that there is Code Coverage Failure, and that our Opportunity trigger has 0% code coverage when it needs at least 1%. Example of a specific error message:

System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Opportunitys and try again.
Stack Trace: Class.ActionPlansTestUtilities.createNewOpportunity: line 260, column 1 Class.ActionPlanCreationController.checkReferedObject: line 918, column 1

Can anyone help us with this issue?