• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 The following SOQL executes successfully in the Force.com developer console, but not through the API using the Partner WSDL.   I am logging in as the same user to the API as I use for the developer console (same user, System Administrator profile).

SELECT OpportunityId, Id, PricebookEntryId, Product2.Name, ProductCode, Quantity, UnitPrice, Description, LastModifiedDate, IsDeleted FROM OpportunityLineItem LIMIT 5

I'm using the SOAP 31.0 api and getting the following error:

First I got an error on the Product2.Name, removed that from the SOQL and got an error on the ProductCode:

No such column 'ProductCode' on entity 'OpportunityLineItem'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

The API worked fine with the same SOQL accessing test.salesforce.com, but not login.salesforce.com.

I looked in to field level security, but I am using the same user account/system admin profile for both developer console and api. 

Appreciate any guidance you can provide.
 The following SOQL executes successfully in the Force.com developer console, but not through the API using the Partner WSDL.   I am logging in as the same user to the API as I use for the developer console (same user, System Administrator profile).

SELECT OpportunityId, Id, PricebookEntryId, Product2.Name, ProductCode, Quantity, UnitPrice, Description, LastModifiedDate, IsDeleted FROM OpportunityLineItem LIMIT 5

I'm using the SOAP 31.0 api and getting the following error:

First I got an error on the Product2.Name, removed that from the SOQL and got an error on the ProductCode:

No such column 'ProductCode' on entity 'OpportunityLineItem'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

The API worked fine with the same SOQL accessing test.salesforce.com, but not login.salesforce.com.

I looked in to field level security, but I am using the same user account/system admin profile for both developer console and api. 

Appreciate any guidance you can provide.