• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, Javascript is blocked in hyperlink with Spring 2017. The problem I have is with an existing link that works for both normal and cosole view. Now, i'm not allowed to check for typeof(ScrUp); I'm not able solve this problem by creating an empty Visualforce page and an Apex controller followed by pass the required values from the link to controller, execute the logic to decide the URL in controller method and perform the redirect. The problem is that the new vf page itself opens in a new tab like a new window in both normal and console view. Please share your inputs on how I can fix this. Thanks
Salesforce to Informatica all of a sudden started failing this past week with this below error. Informatica is connecting to salesforce using SOAP API V27.0.SFDC_31133 : [ERROR] Reattempt the Salesforce request [querymore] due to the error [Connection timed out.]. How can I get rid of this?   Thanks

I am working on writing a custom Lightning component for use in a Community. What I need it to do is basically recreate the "Articles with this Topic" default component that goes on the Topic Detail page. The default component doesn't allow for custom sorting or custom messaging based on criteria such as the number of articles in the list or if the Topic is linked to another object record, so I am writing my own that will allow for these things.

I am getting stuck on querying the TopicAssignment object in the Apex controller, which I think must be a permissions issue. When I view the component as myself (System Administrator profile) it appears to work, and I get the list of Knowledge articles. When I log in as a Community User (Customer Community User profile), the Apex method returns an empty list. The code for that Apex method is listed below:

public static List<Knowledge__kav> getArticlesForTopic(String topicId)
	{
		try
		{ 
			return [SELECT Id, Title, Subtitle__c, Article_Body__c FROM Knowledge__kav WHERE Id IN (SELECT EntityId FROM TopicAssignment WHERE TopicId = :topicId) AND PublishStatus = 'Online' ORDER BY Sequence__c ASC, LastPublishedDate DESC]; 
		}
		catch(QueryException qe)
		{
			return null;
		}
		catch(Exception e)
		{
			System.debug(JRBRepo.handleError(e,TRUE));
			return null;
		}
	}
I cannot find the Topic or TopicAssignment objects through the Object Manager UI, so I cannot see a way to grant permissions to these objects for the Community User profile. I see under the System Permissions section that there are several permissions related to managing Topics, but not one for just reading Topics. I don't want the Community Users to have control over Topics or the assignment of Topics, I just need them to be able to read them.

Is there a permission that I am missing, or are those objects named something different in the Object Manager UI? 
Hi, Javascript is blocked in hyperlink with Spring 2017. The problem I have is with an existing link that works for both normal and cosole view. Now, i'm not allowed to check for typeof(ScrUp); I'm not able solve this problem by creating an empty Visualforce page and an Apex controller followed by pass the required values from the link to controller, execute the logic to decide the URL in controller method and perform the redirect. The problem is that the new vf page itself opens in a new tab like a new window in both normal and console view. Please share your inputs on how I can fix this. Thanks
Salesforce to Informatica all of a sudden started failing this past week with this below error. Informatica is connecting to salesforce using SOAP API V27.0.SFDC_31133 : [ERROR] Reattempt the Salesforce request [querymore] due to the error [Connection timed out.]. How can I get rid of this?   Thanks

Hi everyone. newbie here does anyone can explain me what is wrapper class particularly in apex programming what is the usage of this . thanks