• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
after installing node.js when i am running the command ask deploy i am getting the following error

Profile for the deployment: [default]
Skill Id: amzn1.ask.skill.f0439ae9-befa-4ece-a4c7-293f30e1669f
Skill deployment finished.
Call update-model error.
Error code: 400
{
  "message": "Interaction model is not valid.",
  "violations": [
    {
      "message": "InvalidSlotTypeName: Slot type name \"AMAZON.SearchQuery\" is invalid. The name of a custom slot type must begin with an alphabetic character and can consist only of alphabetic characters or underscores."
    }
  ]
}
How to solve this error
Hi,

I am at the step Create a custom classifier/Set up authorization/Generate a JWT token.
When I run the script jwt.sh I get a response:
             Your access token response:
              {"message":"Invalid JWT token"}

I am on win10 64bit but don't have the anniversary update so I don't have bash coming with win10.
I have bash came with git.
As I don't have a valid JWT token I can not continue to "Step 1: Create the Dataset".

Please help.

Here is a more detailed output and my changes to the jwt.sh script:

Script output (with my password changed)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$ ./jwt.sh ./00D0Y0000008amn.jks lajos.kelemen@accenture.com 3600 https://api.metamind.io
Enter destination keystore password:  my_pass
Enter source keystore password:  my_pass
Existing entry alias lkelemen_sf_devcert exists, overwrite? [no]:  yes
Entry for alias lkelemen_sf_devcert successfully imported.
Import command completed:  1 entries successfully imported, 0 entries failed or cancelled
[Storing privateKey.p12]
MAC verified OK

Generated Assertion:

eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJsYWpvcy5rZWxlbWVuQGFjY2VudHVyZS5jb20iLCJzdWIiOiJsYWpvcy5rZWxlbWVuQGFjY2VudHVyZS5jb20iLCJhdWQiOiJodHRwczovL2FwaS5tZXRhbWluZC5pby92MS9vYXV0aDIvdG9rZW4iLCJleHAiOjE0NzYwODAzMTksImlhdCI6MTQ3NjA3NjcxOX0.EcvaPYv3bfA_HNsa_5tNFz6iajvprCee-kNfdSNMPHpgeMgWU3Z0LFt8AojJLNYZIzNydNarDtUbDkqhdpB_c2Ahi2xUhiy_ATnWaUWNrykROsv7dVu_l8smIb9s08N4mcllsDorNWcM9XWmVDlVgq4oegaeQhq2yCOuxn3jAb5IRlurXjSY125FTJs_3oE06vkZYieg6kxQYoeZiWvGfwhdgEB-szutrrXFgUEVKa5U_qj5HFQYlHV7yAcbRTxCc5vOwaAv7qCrjdFCfsmWXPlk-65DSoAFUXK12j6HbB-hHRimNrf-4lLz0mxMmDNC5HuLMHG8BOZMp6PDc19QBg

Your access token response:

{"message":"Invalid JWT token"}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my script changes:

openssl pkcs12 -in privateKey.p12 -nocerts -nodes -out private_key

changed to (added -passin pass at the end)

openssl pkcs12 -in privateKey.p12 -nocerts -nodes -out private_key -passin pass:my_pass

curl -H "Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" -X POST "$4/v1/oauth2/token" -d \
"grant_type=urn:ietf:params:oauth:grant-type:jwt-bearer&assertion=$jwt3.$jwt5" ; echo

changed to (added -k parameter to accept self signed certs?)

curl -k -H "Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" -X POST "$4/v1/oauth2/token" -d \
"grant_type=urn:ietf:params:oauth:grant-type:jwt-bearer&assertion=$jwt3.$jwt5" ; echo

after installing node.js when i am running the command ask deploy i am getting the following error

Profile for the deployment: [default]
Skill Id: amzn1.ask.skill.f0439ae9-befa-4ece-a4c7-293f30e1669f
Skill deployment finished.
Call update-model error.
Error code: 400
{
  "message": "Interaction model is not valid.",
  "violations": [
    {
      "message": "InvalidSlotTypeName: Slot type name \"AMAZON.SearchQuery\" is invalid. The name of a custom slot type must begin with an alphabetic character and can consist only of alphabetic characters or underscores."
    }
  ]
}
How to solve this error