• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have user who uses the contact record instead of the account to create opportunities.  When he does, the contact information is automatically available, However the Account information is not and it has to be looked up to enter it.  Is there a way to automate this so that the account info automatically fills in?
I am importing data from csv files using the dataloader into two separate objects. 
The first csv file is loaded into the account.  The data loaded includes a unique client ID field.
The second csv file loads data into a custom object and includes the same client ID field.

Is there a way to look up the accountID so that I can relate the custom object to the account that contains the unique client ID using a trigger?

I have user who uses the contact record instead of the account to create opportunities.  When he does, the contact information is automatically available, However the Account information is not and it has to be looked up to enter it.  Is there a way to automate this so that the account info automatically fills in?
I am importing data from csv files using the dataloader into two separate objects. 
The first csv file is loaded into the account.  The data loaded includes a unique client ID field.
The second csv file loads data into a custom object and includes the same client ID field.

Is there a way to look up the accountID so that I can relate the custom object to the account that contains the unique client ID using a trigger?