• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way in a soql statement on an sObjectQuery to get records created at least 10 mins ago.
Example sObjectQuery= "Select Id from Contact where credateddate < now - 10 minutes"
I wrote a trigger on the User object on the after inserted and after updated events. The trigger fires on the inset event, but not on the update event. I wrote a test class to verify and the same thing happened. Any ideas as to why? I don't see any solutions on this topic.
The scenario is as follows. On an Opportunity, I have a lookup to a custom object. The corresponding related list on the custom object has a 'New' button to create new Opportunities from the custom object. Users want to click a button on the related list that displays a screen to select an existing Opportunity and associate a selected Opportunity to the related list on the custom object. 

I wrote a trigger on the User object on the after inserted and after updated events. The trigger fires on the inset event, but not on the update event. I wrote a test class to verify and the same thing happened. Any ideas as to why? I don't see any solutions on this topic.
The scenario is as follows. On an Opportunity, I have a lookup to a custom object. The corresponding related list on the custom object has a 'New' button to create new Opportunities from the custom object. Users want to click a button on the related list that displays a screen to select an existing Opportunity and associate a selected Opportunity to the related list on the custom object.