• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How would I go about writing a trigger that automatically creates a new contract when an Opportunity is Closed Won?  On the opportunity record I am collecting the information needed to setup a new contract record.  Here are the custom fields I'm using on the Opportunity Record to capture the contract dates.
  • Contract_Start_Date__c
  • Contract_End_Date__c
  • Contract_Term_Months__c
Thanks in advance....

How would I go about writing a trigger that automatically creates a new contract when an Opportunity is Closed Won?  On the opportunity record I am collecting the information needed to setup a new contract record.  Here are the custom fields I'm using on the Opportunity Record to capture the contract dates.
  • Contract_Start_Date__c
  • Contract_End_Date__c
  • Contract_Term_Months__c
Thanks in advance....

Hello everyone

I'm trying to make a button that creates a record of a object return the user to a specific page after they've saved and created the record.

Normally this is relatively simple, but when dealing with recordtype selection first, I'm having some trouble getting it to functionl correctly. Particularly, when I put the save_new_Url value in, instead of going directly to the create record page, it goes to the url I specified. Is there a way to set the parameter for save Url on the create record page?

the url I'm using is like so:

/setup/ui/recordtypeselect.jsp?ent=01I30000001kSPj&retURL=%2F'+O.Id+'&save_new_url=/apex/DemoRequestProductBulkAdd%3FCF00N30000007JPKN%3D'+O.Name+'%26CF00N30000007JPKN_lkid%3D'+O.Id+'%26CF00N30000007JPK9%3D'+O.Account.name+'%26CF00N30000007JPK9_lkid%3D'+O.AccountId+'%26retURL%3D%252F'+O.Id

Thanks in advanced.

• September 22, 2011