• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the response from 3rd party I am getting url, I want to grab that url and save that pdf in a salesforce object.
If I manually use that url and paste in browser it downloads the file. But when I use pagereference method to show in apex it doesnt show the file.
String url1 = 'some external url' //this I get in httpresponse from 3rd party
Pagereference pg = new Pagereference(url1); 
Blob b = pg.getContentAsPDF();
How can I grab this url and save pdf file in Salesforce.
  • February 13, 2022
In the response from 3rd party I am getting url, I want to grab that url and save that pdf in a salesforce object.
If I manually use that url and paste in browser it downloads the file. But when I use pagereference method to show in apex it doesnt show the file.
String url1 = 'some external url' //this I get in httpresponse from 3rd party
Pagereference pg = new Pagereference(url1); 
Blob b = pg.getContentAsPDF();
How can I grab this url and save pdf file in Salesforce.

• February 13, 2022
Trying to call Outbound message as Action element but getting error as 'The outbound message action has object type ---------------, but the record that triggers the flow has object type custom__c. Remove the outbound message action or make sure the object types are the same.'

I am using the same object in Outbound message and in Flow.
  • August 31, 2021
Data storage is used 94% and out of that 55% is been used by email messages. I want to know that the emails that we sync with Salesforce, are they counted in tasks or email messages?

How can I query email messages for accounts?
  • May 06, 2020
Lightning: does anyone know how to get emails in tasks?

we use tasks and from tasks we have to go to Case and then Emails.Is there any way that I can access emails directly in tasks like the way it works in Classic?
  • February 05, 2020
Can we use Process builder with button on List view and how?
  • May 28, 2019