• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I am un able to get the Challenge questions to show when doing password resets, or selecting forgot my password.

After geting the Password reset email and going to the link ( {!Community_Url} ) It only asks to specify a new password and verify new password. It does not ask for the challenge quesiton.

Hello all,

I am un able to get the Challenge questions to show when doing password resets, or selecting forgot my password.

After geting the Password reset email and going to the link ( {!Community_Url} ) It only asks to specify a new password and verify new password. It does not ask for the challenge quesiton.

Hi I'm working on communities and would like to customize the change password page that is displayed to the customer after a password reset. This is the url to the default changepassword-     /_ui/system/security/ChangePassword.  I have customized the changepassword vf page that Salesforce provides but when I try to test it out it still takes me back to the same old SF default changepassword. After much digging it appears to me that the changepassword vf page that's provided with the communities is tied to the user's personal profile. My question is where is the right page that needs to be customized or how can I make the change password link take the user to the custom page. Or is it even possible?

Thanks. 

• October 02, 2013

Is it possible to customize the /_ui/system/security/ChangePassword page (fonts/colors/remove headers)?

Is it possible to place the change password fields into a custom VisualForce page.

I think I can create my own visual force page/custom controller and use the setPassword() function, but if there is an easier way I'd like to use it.

• February 25, 2010