• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can i contact salesforce support team .because if i am edit  my standard object page layout  throw an error page instead of open page layout..This problem is happen only on my personel developer free edition.

Error 
page::

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID
Hi I have a visualforce page where I made a input check box. I wan't to make another field required when this checkbox is NOT checked. 

Here's the part of VF code: 

<apex:pageblockSection id="ProjectInfo2" title="Project Site Contact Information" collapsible="true" Columns="2">
                <apex:inputField value="{!job.Project_Site_Contact_Name__c}"/>
                <apex:inputCheckbox label="Same as caller" onclick="{!SameAsCaller}"/>
                <apex:commandButton onclick="window.open('/apex/NewRecord','Popup','height=400,width=1000,left=100,top=100,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,status=no')" value="New Project Site Contact"/>
            </apex:pageblockSection>

Now I want to use something like:

<apex:inputField value="{!job.Project_Site_Contact_Name__c}" required='{!IF((!SameAsCaller == 'false'), 0, 1)}'/>

However, this is saying I'm providing text instead of boolean value. Is this even possible, if so how?

Please HELP! 
query like first check Partner level and depend on Partner Level , it will filter out Message for each Partner Level. It will be kind of dynamic SOQL with comparison kind of each values of Partner level.
[SELECT Id,Name, Channel__c,Partner_Level__c
                        FROM MessageAlert__c
                        WHERE Channel__c = 'Partner' AND
                        Partner_Level__c INCLUDES ('Diamond , Gold')];

• August 21, 2014