• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Sometime a week or two ago, files being saved in a project were no longer committed to the server directly. Instead, they would have the "Save locally only" marker, and I would have to use Force.com | Save to Server... to resolve this issue. A Google search produced a way to open the log file, and this is the entry that I see:

WARN [2012-11-26 16:06:59,426] (DefaultBuilder.java:applyDirtyMarkers:85) - TODO: apply 'Save locally only...' markers on each resource

I've tried deleting the project and re-building it, importing it back from our svn, refreshing the metadata, deleting the src folder, and so on. Nothing seems to fix the problem.

I'm using Force.com IDE version 25.0.0.

Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.

Sometime a week or two ago, files being saved in a project were no longer committed to the server directly. Instead, they would have the "Save locally only" marker, and I would have to use Force.com | Save to Server... to resolve this issue. A Google search produced a way to open the log file, and this is the entry that I see:

WARN [2012-11-26 16:06:59,426] (DefaultBuilder.java:applyDirtyMarkers:85) - TODO: apply 'Save locally only...' markers on each resource

I've tried deleting the project and re-building it, importing it back from our svn, refreshing the metadata, deleting the src folder, and so on. Nothing seems to fix the problem.

I'm using Force.com IDE version 25.0.0.

Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.