• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone ever considered adding custom number fields on the Service Contract object for setting desired response times (in minutes) for each priority and then use "Apex Class for the Time Trigger" feature on a milestone to look-up and return these desired response times according to the Account the case belongs to? Therefore only one entitlement process would be required with each Service Contract being where SLA response times can vary from customer to customer (According to the Service Contract assigned to the Account).

Alternatively adding custom response time fields to the Account record (to reduce one layer of complexity and avoid a 1-M relationship of Accounts to Service Contracts).

I basically want to have many bespoke response, follow-up, workaround and resolution times for each customer without having to have an entitlement process for each customer.

I can't see any examples where someone has tried to have a really complex SLA setup. We are selling complex support agreements for enterprise software, not warranties for TVs.

Thanks all, I bet there is someone smart enough to know if this is possible. I'm no Apex expert and want this theory knocked on the head by someone (or validated) before going too far down this path.
Hi there,

we are trying to connect our customer's SF Org with its internal OpenID IdP.

Everything has been set up, the Auth.RegistrationHandler is (for testing purposes) returning always a hardcoded user. Still, when trying to login with the OpenId, the user is redirected to the standard SF login page, with the message "You have attempted to access a page that requires a Salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please log in below."

The test-endpoint URL is returning the following:
<user>
    <org_id>(The Org Id)</org_id>
    <portal_id>000000000000000</portal_id>
</user>

What could be the problem?

Hello Board,

I have given PNG image ( size : 5 KB) to Custom Application.

The issue i am facing is, when i click on Home Tab or Chatter tab, the image flashes when respective page gets load.

What would be issue casuing this problem?

Thanks,
Devendra

Hi there,

we are trying to connect our customer's SF Org with its internal OpenID IdP.

Everything has been set up, the Auth.RegistrationHandler is (for testing purposes) returning always a hardcoded user. Still, when trying to login with the OpenId, the user is redirected to the standard SF login page, with the message "You have attempted to access a page that requires a Salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please log in below."

The test-endpoint URL is returning the following:
<user>
    <org_id>(The Org Id)</org_id>
    <portal_id>000000000000000</portal_id>
</user>

What could be the problem?

Hi all,

Did anyone knew how to hide the BCC field present on Emails in the Customer Portal?

Thank's

Mohammed

Hello Board,

I have given PNG image ( size : 5 KB) to Custom Application.

The issue i am facing is, when i click on Home Tab or Chatter tab, the image flashes when respective page gets load.

What would be issue casuing this problem?

Thanks,
Devendra

I posted this on the Product Discussion Board of the Community Forum:

We have just realized that an Emails BCC is visible to a Customer Portal User viewing the Emails on the Activity History related list on the Case object.

I wanted to find out if anyone knew of a trigger that we could use to hide the BCC on Emails to Customer Portal Users on the Activity History of Cases?

Thanks in advance.