• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
when it  display coutry then it must  automatically display states in a particular country.. how can u achieve this by visualforce
  • December 05, 2014
there is relationship between two objects.. parent and child.. parent having text field..chila have picklist field..if i update the parent field in parent as 'xxx' then it automatically display in child object picklist value as 'completed' .how can u achieve? relationship:master
  • December 05, 2014
there is relationship between two objects.. parent and child.. parent having text field..chila have picklist field..if i update the parent field in parent as 'xxx' then it automatically display in child object picklist value as 'completed' .how can u achieve? relationship:master
  • December 05, 2014
there is two objects A and B.. A contains one field location__c and B contains on field area__c .. how can we acces the two fields in apex and vf pages???
  • December 05, 2014
In how many ways can we schedule a batch apex??

Thanks in advance
  • December 05, 2014
can we invoke batch apex in trigger?? and why we can or cannot.
  • December 02, 2014
what is the diff between action function and remote action
  • December 02, 2014
There is a vfpage and a controller with it. while loading a page i want to insert a record. is it possible???
  • December 02, 2014
what is the difference between pageblocktable and apexrepeat.
  • December 02, 2014
In action poller time set as 5 seconds. What will happen if we leftscreen for 3 hours. Will it gives any error or it will logout or no error.
what happen if session out. 
  • December 02, 2014
while creating an object the record name data type is text. And what will be the default size of the text. And can we set the text size length as '30'
  • December 02, 2014
There is a manager 'A' and under him there are 10 users with role hierarchy. and 'user 10' must access the date of a manager. Is it possible???

• December 02, 2014
task--  theren is account and a custom field rder number in opportunity when opportunity is created to account then he must notify with sms . sms contains the order number.

Please suggest me how to write a test class for below trigger

below is my trigger 

trigger SendSMS on Opportunity (after insert) {

for(Opportunity o : Trigger.new)
{
  if(o.OrderNumber__c!=null)
  {
   System.debug('************'+o.AccountId+'**********'+o.AccountId);
   if(o.AccountId!=null)
   {
    Account a = [select Id,phone from Account where Id=:o.AccountId];
    DisplaySMSQueueListViewRecords.SedingSMSManullay(o.OrderNumber__c,a.phone);
    }
    System.debug('********Later method****');
   }  

below is my class

public with sharing class DisplaySMSQueueListViewRecords 
{
    //variables
     @future(Callout=true)
    //Sending SMS Manually
    Public static void SedingSMSManullay(String msg,String phone)
    {               

String mobileNumber=phone;
                      String SendSMSString='Order number is -->'+msg;     
                        Http h = new Http();
                        HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
                        req.setEndpoint('http://bhashsms.in/api/sendmsg.php?user=demomask&pass=123&sender=DEMOMA&phone='+mobileNumber+'&text='+SendSMSString+'&priority=sdnd&stype=normal');    
                        req.setHeader('Accept', 'text/xml');
                        req.setHeader('Content-Type' , 'text/plain');
                        req.setMethod('GET');
                        HttpResponse res = h.send(req);
                       // Responsebody =res.getBody();
                        System.debug('***********'+res);
     }

}

Please suggest me how to write a test class for the above trigger. Its very urgent.

​   Thanks in advance.

• November 30, 2014
There are 2 objects acount and custom object task which is look up to account and parent acount is having a custom filed number type as 'no of task child records'. And when ever i insert a record in task object the number  should populate in account custom filed 'no of task child records'. If task object is having 10 records den account custom field must show as a number 10. Please suggest me how to achieve this.

Thank in advance.
  • November 28, 2014
i need to send an e-mail to a particular user every day? Please suggest me posible ways to do this?????

Thanks in advance.
  • November 28, 2014
how to apply a validation rule for existing records??? Please suggest me how to do this.

Thanks in advance.
  • November 28, 2014
How o create a multiple objects at a time???  

Thanks in advance.
  • November 28, 2014
i am  facing issues with the data in the lead object.. some of the  names in capital and some in small and i want all my data existing and new records to be clean that is first letter should be capital and rest it must be small. Please help me sorting out yhis issue.

Thanks in advance.
  • November 24, 2014
there is two objects A and B.. A contains one field location__c and B contains on field area__c .. how can we acces the two fields in apex and vf pages???
  • December 05, 2014
There is a manager 'A' and under him there are 10 users with role hierarchy. and 'user 10' must access the date of a manager. Is it possible???

• December 02, 2014
There are 2 objects acount and custom object task which is look up to account and parent acount is having a custom filed number type as 'no of task child records'. And when ever i insert a record in task object the number  should populate in account custom filed 'no of task child records'. If task object is having 10 records den account custom field must show as a number 10. Please suggest me how to achieve this.

Thank in advance.
  • November 28, 2014
i need to send an e-mail to a particular user every day? Please suggest me posible ways to do this?????

Thanks in advance.
  • November 28, 2014
There are 50 users and manager want to see all the 50 usersobject records and there is no role hierarchy. Please suggest me how to achieve this.

thanks in advance.
  • November 22, 2014
There are 2 managers east manager and west manager and under them there are few salesrep. And every salesrep under the eastmanger must see the records of salesrep under the west manager where OWG is private.
  • November 13, 2014
In production there is a time based work flow and doing some field update action. And i dont want that time-based work flow to fire it and i dont want to arise it in production. so kindly please suggest how to achieve this?????
  • November 08, 2014
one custom object having picklist field with 10 values. there are 2 users with different profile and 1st user must see only first 5 picklist values and 2nd user must see remaining values. please suggest me how to do it.
  • November 08, 2014
i have a only one trigger with code percentage is 10%, organization code coverage is 90%. can i able to deploy it to production
  • November 06, 2014