• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I'd like to generate a report for Events grouped by Time, so I need to get Time from the field StartDateTime. I tried to do so but I can add custom field only to Activity (not to Event), where there is not StartDateTime. Do you have any suggestions? I cannot use APEX because I'm using a Professional Edition.

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I know to install the Apex class in a professioanl edition I must create a package and "send" it  on the AppExange. It's true? If my app is only for my customers and not a public app, there isn't any other way to install Apex class on professional edition? Migration tool? I ask this because, to install the Apex class on Professional Edition, the package should be created from an "eligible partner" and I don't understand very well what should I do to become an "eligible partner" and how long does it take to do it.

My customers are waiting my work, you have a suggestion for me?

Thanks 
Benny
Hi,
I read an article to have an inexpensive user login on force.com site with plataform portal but I have not found anything on the plataform portal. Exist? How much cost ? Where I can found documentation ? Thanks for your help.
Benny
Hi,

I create a cotum object with with automatic numerators (for example invoice number). When I run test this numerators increased. Is possible to avoid it?. Another question: is possible reset this numerators? What is the best solution to manage the annual invoce number in my custom object?

Thank you for your help!

Benny
Hi,

I wrote my first custom App. I create a package and and deploy it. When I install this package in Group Edition I have this error:

"Missing Feature Apex Classes Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions : Apex Classes
Missing Feature Apex Classes Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions : Apex Triggers"

What means? I can't install the app in group edition because have 15 lines code in a custom controller class and two triggers? What do I do? I need delete the trigger? And Custom controller class for my only one visulforce page?

I have to create multiple versions of my app for different types of org?

I'm disappointed, can you help me?

Benny
Hi,

I am rooky in Salesforce. I did not  understand very well how I must write a test method for code coverage, but two my  first trigger is ok. I can not imagine how to write code coverage for this my controller class
public with sharing class FatturaStampaController {
    public FatturaStampaController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        righe= [SELECT Id, Descrizione_Prodotto__c, Prezzo__c, Importo_Riga__c, Quantit__c, Prodotto__c, Iva__c, Importo_Iva__c, Imponibile_Riga__c  FROM Riga_Fattura__c WHERE Fattura__c = :controller.getId()];
    }

public List<Riga_Fattura__c>righe{get;set;}
}
Can you help me?

Thanks a lot
Benny
Hi All,

I know to install the Apex class in a professioanl edition I must create a package and "send" it  on the AppExange. It's true? If my app is only for my customers and not a public app, there isn't any other way to install Apex class on professional edition? Migration tool? I ask this because, to install the Apex class on Professional Edition, the package should be created from an "eligible partner" and I don't understand very well what should I do to become an "eligible partner" and how long does it take to do it.

My customers are waiting my work, you have a suggestion for me?

Thanks 
Benny
Hi,
I read an article to have an inexpensive user login on force.com site with plataform portal but I have not found anything on the plataform portal. Exist? How much cost ? Where I can found documentation ? Thanks for your help.
Benny
Hi,

I create a cotum object with with automatic numerators (for example invoice number). When I run test this numerators increased. Is possible to avoid it?. Another question: is possible reset this numerators? What is the best solution to manage the annual invoce number in my custom object?

Thank you for your help!

Benny
Hi,

I wrote my first custom App. I create a package and and deploy it. When I install this package in Group Edition I have this error:

"Missing Feature Apex Classes Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions : Apex Classes
Missing Feature Apex Classes Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions : Apex Triggers"

What means? I can't install the app in group edition because have 15 lines code in a custom controller class and two triggers? What do I do? I need delete the trigger? And Custom controller class for my only one visulforce page?

I have to create multiple versions of my app for different types of org?

I'm disappointed, can you help me?

Benny
Hi,

I am rooky in Salesforce. I did not  understand very well how I must write a test method for code coverage, but two my  first trigger is ok. I can not imagine how to write code coverage for this my controller class
public with sharing class FatturaStampaController {
    public FatturaStampaController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        righe= [SELECT Id, Descrizione_Prodotto__c, Prezzo__c, Importo_Riga__c, Quantit__c, Prodotto__c, Iva__c, Importo_Iva__c, Imponibile_Riga__c  FROM Riga_Fattura__c WHERE Fattura__c = :controller.getId()];
    }

public List<Riga_Fattura__c>righe{get;set;}
}
Can you help me?

Thanks a lot
Benny