• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have multiselect field called technology type.When i select a value and click on a button all the accounts belong to that particular technology type Should be displayed.

Here's my code.

Page:
<apex:pageBlockSectionItem id="TechnoType">
              TechnologyType
        <apex:outputPanel id="multiSelectPanel" >
                <c:Multiselect leftLabel="Available" leftOptionsAttr="{!AvailableProductOptions}" rightLabel="Selected" rightOptionsAttr="{!selectedOptions}" size="5" width="200px" />
            </apex:outputPanel>
            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

Apex Class:
public List<SelectOption> getAvailableProductOptions(){
        availableOptions = new List<SelectOption>();
       // selectedOptions = new List<SelectOption>();
        //set<String> nameSet = new set<String>();
        for(Account qli : [Select Technology_Type__c,Name,Id
                                From Account
                                Where Technology_Type__c!=null
                                Limit 1000]){
            availableOptions.add(new selectOption(Technology_Type__c,Technology_Type__c));
        }

return availableOptions;
    }
1)I have a requirement to create a relationship from PMD(Custom Object) to Account.
2)After creating a relationship then i need to provide the filter criteria based on Region,SubRegion and Country.So,I have created a visualforce page in order to provide the filter criteria.
3)If the user filters based on region he needs to select multiple accounts for that particular product and when click on save all the added accounts need to be displayed in the form of standard relatedlist.Is there a way to show in the form of related list.
Hi, This is a newbie question for sure but ... how do I get the page editor to come back to the bottom of the page?  I am in "dev mode" and I had the thing working ... then I clicked a button on the page editor console and the url changed and the editor went away, ... and since then, the page editor will not show up on the very same page that it previously did.  Thank you for any direction.

R
  • March 04, 2015
i am a noob in product catalog, i want to add product , with price depending on area range . For Example ;
If area is 0-1000 than price is 50
if area is 1001-2000 than price is 100
so goes on .. it is uptop 40000.

is there an easy way to do this or i have to do it by some workflow or trigger only?
On our sandbox, I was working on the home page components as in Summer’15 release the java script in the HTML tags will no longer work on home page components. So, I have added the static resources (saved the code as static resources in salesforce) and referred them in the custom links (with execute javascript) and added them on the home page components. It is working like it used to, but I see this error “Invalid Session ID”. I have included the session ID global variable reference in the custom link, but it did not help. How exactly do I have add the session id global variable and in what order? I want to make sure what i am doing is right.Is there a solution for this? (by the way, I am admin, not a developer) 
I have multiselect field called technology type.When i select a value and click on a button all the accounts belong to that particular technology type Should be displayed.

Here's my code.

Page:
<apex:pageBlockSectionItem id="TechnoType">
              TechnologyType
        <apex:outputPanel id="multiSelectPanel" >
                <c:Multiselect leftLabel="Available" leftOptionsAttr="{!AvailableProductOptions}" rightLabel="Selected" rightOptionsAttr="{!selectedOptions}" size="5" width="200px" />
            </apex:outputPanel>
            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

Apex Class:
public List<SelectOption> getAvailableProductOptions(){
        availableOptions = new List<SelectOption>();
       // selectedOptions = new List<SelectOption>();
        //set<String> nameSet = new set<String>();
        for(Account qli : [Select Technology_Type__c,Name,Id
                                From Account
                                Where Technology_Type__c!=null
                                Limit 1000]){
            availableOptions.add(new selectOption(Technology_Type__c,Technology_Type__c));
        }

return availableOptions;
    }