• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The scenario is, I have one object called equipment whose child object is A(related list), and their is another object called Outage under which I can see the related list of object A but it is renamed as B.
Outage and Equipment share a lookup relation.

the requirement is to update the records on B when any record on related list A, is updated ,and when the equipment record is open.
I am new to Apex, please help.
Hi,

I created one custom publisher action to create task. I have added it in Global Page Layout . I can see the action everywhere except on Case Page Layout even though I have added it in the Lyout and feed. I have checked in the permissions and record types for Case object. I am system admin, still not able to see it.
Please help.

Thanks!
The scenario is, I have one object called equipment whose child object is A(related list), and their is another object called Outage under which I can see the related list of object A but it is renamed as B.
Outage and Equipment share a lookup relation.

the requirement is to update the records on B when any record on related list A, is updated ,and when the equipment record is open.
I am new to Apex, please help.
Hi,

I created one custom publisher action to create task. I have added it in Global Page Layout . I can see the action everywhere except on Case Page Layout even though I have added it in the Lyout and feed. I have checked in the permissions and record types for Case object. I am system admin, still not able to see it.
Please help.

Thanks!
I have a validation where I am comparing a rollup summary field ( sum of currency type field) with 0.00 but I am getting following error while evaluating validation rule on inserting record.