• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,
Because there is no standard quote tab, I want to use VF page to show list of quotes , then create custom tab for VF page.

I tried the following code:

<apex:page standardController="Quote" showHeader="true" >
<apex:ListViews type="Quote" />
</apex:page>

but got error "Insufficient Privileges You do not have access to the contents of this list view. Please select another."

please help.
Hi Guys,
Because there is no standard quote tab, I want to use VF page to show list of quotes , then create custom tab for VF page.

I tried the following code:

<apex:page standardController="Quote" showHeader="true" >
<apex:ListViews type="Quote" />

but got error "Insufficient Privileges You do not have access to the contents of this list view. Please select another."

please help.

Hi All,

I have a pageblocksection inside <apex:repeat> tag. So it will be around 10-15 pageblocksections in the page with proper data.

My requirement is as follows:

I need to have a link at the top of the page namely Collapse All, clicking on which all the pageglocksections should collapse. Same requirement for expanding all sections.

I am able to achieve this for a single pageblocksection with the following code.

<apex:page tabstyle="Account" standardController="Account" extensions="ttttttttttt">

<script>
function PageBlockSectionCollapse(el){

if(typeof twistSection === 'function'){ 
var theTwist = document.getElementById(el);
if(theTwist){
twistSection(theTwist.childNodes[0].childNodes[0]);
}
}
}
</script>
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock >

<apex:pageblockSection columns="1" showHeader="true" title="Add CI Relationships" id="CIRel">
<script>PageBlockSectionCollapse('{!$Component.CIRel}');</script>
</apex:pageblockSection>

<apex:commandLink value="123" oncomplete="javascript&colon;PageBlockSectionCollapse('{!$Component.CIRel}');"/>
</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>

But if I give the pageblocksection inside repeat tag, I am not able to access the id of pageblocksection using document.getElementbyId. I thought it would come as an array in the javascript function and all sections will be collapsed.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks

Arvind