• 13 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have created trigger on case and its working fine when i creat a case from console,but when i create case from web portal trigger excecuting perfectlyy but email not getting...

getting  error below when i create case from web portal,
i have wf rule with vf template associated with case

error:
 An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1 (FlowActionCall).
invalid cross reference id

Hi every one,
i have workflow rule email alert on case object with vf email template,
when i try to create case from web portal iam unable to create case if vf template has merge fields.
any help?
Hi All,
can you please let me know,how to display reports in visual force page

<iFrame id="reportFrame" scrolling="no" src="/00Oi0000005eMOa?pv0=a08i000000FD9BC"></iFrame>
 it is not working in spring 15
can you please help me get out of this

i have written a code like
i have place mybackground.gif image into images folder
created css name with mystyle.css file having code
body {background-image: url(mybackground.gif);}
both images and css files places into zip file
uploaded into static source named as  MyStaticResources
apex code
<apex:page showHeader="false">
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.MyStaticResources, 'mystyle.css')}"/>

</apex:page>

but it is not working please give me sugestion .........
iam unable add background image in vf pages by below code
css code: 

<style type="text/css">
body { background-image: url("{!URLFOR($Resource.myStyles, 'images/logo1.gif')}")
}

and i zipped image and css file added into  static source

apex code:

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.example, 'example.css')}"/>

please solve my problem
I am trying to display the Billing Country on Visualforce page. When I am dispalying it showing code instead of value.
For example, I want to display United States, but it is displaying US.
i have created trigger on case and its working fine when i creat a case from console,but when i create case from web portal trigger excecuting perfectlyy but email not getting...

If user clicks on custom button VF page will create object2 and object3 records using apex class.

Object1 Fields:
X1, x2, x3, and x4

Object2 Fields:
X1, x2, and x3

Object3 fields:
X2, x3 and x4

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Manu
Hi All

I have created a Text field type where i have entered the date  format like 1/2/2015.i want to update this value in date field type,how its possible

Good Evening,

I have created a batch process and inside the execute function, there is a condition. If a condition is meet, I want to stop the batch process and then call another batch process.

What i did at the moment is that I put System.abortJob() function. And call the batch process in my finish function. But when the condition is meet, the abortJob() will also stop the finish function being called therefore i won't call the other batch. I also try to call my other batch before the abortJob() but I will get an error that I cannot call a batch process inside the execute function. What is the other way to fix my problem ? please help.

Thank you...
hii every one
     can anyone explain digital signature and how to send the application along with digital signature through specific user. 
Hi
In my application I need a custom object to fill my requirement now I want that custom object should not visible to any user. Only my application can use it and modify it. Is there anyway? 
Hi Guys,

I have created VF page and Apex class for Login Page. I want to write a test class for that login page.Please help .
VF Page:
<apex:page showHeader="false" controller="TestPage">

<center>
  <apex:form >
  <apex:panelGrid >
  <apex:pageBlock title="LoginPage" >
  <apex:pageMessages id="msg"></apex:pageMessages>

<apex:pageBlockSection >
 <p><b>UserName</b><br /><apex:inputText required="true" id="username" value="{!username}"/></p>
  <p><b>Password</b><br/><apex:inputSecret id="password" value="{!password}" /><br/></p>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
  <apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom"><apex:commandButton action="{!login}" value="login" id="login"/></apex:pageBlockButtons>
  </apex:pageBlock></apex:panelGrid>
  </apex:form>
  </center>

Apex Class:
public  class TestPage {

public String password { get; set; }
    public String username { get; set; }

public PageReference login() 
      {

if (username == null)

{
        PageReference newPage = new PageReference('/apex/ThankYou');
        newPage.setRedirect(true);

return newPage;
       }

else
    {

ApexPages.addmessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.WARNING,'Please enter value'));

return null;
    }

}
}

I want to write a test class for that login Page. I dont know how to write test class.Please help me to reach out to that target.

Regards,
M.D.Luvis.
Need to make 2 quote templates, one in English and one in French with the same user

I create one Quote template in English (Default Language). Now I would like to have a second Quote template in French.

How can I create in Quote template French ?
  • November 17, 2015
I want an email alert to be send all 14 days before my expiry date.
how to do it??
How can i achive this?? Do I have to use schedular apex??
Help needed asap.
Thanks.
Hi Team,
I am new to Salesforce, trying to understand security.
I have a field call Permissiontest2 which is Read Only at profile level(Warehouse User)
User-added image
Now try to extend the field access using permission set to one of the user, but I am unable find the field in the permission set.

User-added image

Please can anyone advice where I am going wrong.

Thanks
K.Kogila
Hi guys, I have been trying to write a trigger to convert lead if someone changes its status to closed converted the code is:
trigger convertlead on Lead ( after update ,after insert) {

list<lead> mylead= trigger.new;
for(lead l : mylead)
{
    if(l.status=='Closed - Converted')
    {

Database.LeadConvert lc = new Database.LeadConvert();

lc.setConvertedStatus('Closed - Converted');
    lc.setLeadId(l.id);

Database.LeadConvertResult lcr = Database.convertLead(lc);
System.debug(lcr.isSuccess());
  } 
}
}
its giving follwoing error:
Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger WkAbhi.convertlead caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: WkAbhi.convertlead: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00Q28000001ovz7EAA; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, WkAbhi.convertlead: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_UPDATE_CONVERTED_LEAD, cannot reference converted lead: [] Trigger.WkAbhi.convertlead: line 17, column 1: [] (System Code) : []: Trigger.WkAbhi.convertlead: line 17, column 1

Please help....
Hi All,

I am trying to implement one scenario as mentioed following.

There are certain fields on one object which should be read-only when a user is creating a record. Also, when he edits the records he owns, these fields should be read-only.

All other users should be able to modify those fields on that object while viewing and editing the records created by the other users.

I tried record type, permission set however it does not seem to be working the way I am expecting.Any idea how to proceed on this. 

Thanks,
  • September 30, 2015
in visualforce [age i am not geeting the save button. please some one help me.

<apex:page standardController="student__c" >
    <apex:form>
        <apex:pageBlock title="{student__c.Name}">

<apex:commandButton value="SAVE" action="{!SssAVE}"/> 

<apex:pageBlocksection>
                <apex:inlineEditSupport>
                    <apex:outputField value="{!student__c.Name__c}"/>
                     <apex:outputField value="{!student__c.Date_of_Joining__c}"/>
                     <apex:outputField value="{!student__c.Mobile__c}"/>
                     <apex:outputField value="{!student__c.City__c}"/>
                </apex:inlineEditSupport>
           </apex:pageBlocksection>

</apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

Hi,
i have two picklists and one text box, Based on picklist values i want to display result value in textbox
Automatically
Any Help..

Thanks
Midhun
Is there something special that I have to do to have ProcessBuilder findmy email templates?

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how to get good command in integration.If anybody worked in integration would u like to teach me???

Apart from this i have few questions to ask pls answer these.

1) What is Dynamic apex and give some senarios to explain this?

2)What is constrcutor? and give some senarios to explain this?

3)Did you worked on service cloud?Can you explain me customization in service cloud how you do that?

4)one-one relationship?

5)wrapper class?example?

6)futute annotation?

What Is Streaming API

Please send the answers in details with exapmles.

Thanks

Chandu