• Technology Coordinator
  • Barber Financial Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I having troube getting past this module. Could someone share their walkthrough with me?  Thanks

I'm trying to complete the Importing Data module, and after I download the CSV file and attempt to upload it, I continue to get this error:

contacts_to_import.csv
There was a problem uploading the CSV file. Try again, or choose another file.

This has happened to me in the past when usnig the import wizard but I cannot recall how I moved past the error.

I've got an Sobject collection variable in a flow, and I would like to display a list of values from the collection in a display text field.

If I use the varaible resource, it displays the IDs, along the lines of [Id1, Id2, Id3].

Is there any way to get the flow to produce something along the lines of:

Name1, Value1
Name2, Value2,
Name3, Value3,

in a display text field?

If not possible in the flow itself, I'm guessing if I embed the flow in a visualforce page I could pull it off, but would appreciate any tips on going about that.

Thanks

(Cross post from success: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000Cr4J)
I have a flow that collects the date from one field, the time from a dropdown, and then uses a formula to combine the two to use to create an Event Record.

User-added image

I've used various combinations trying to get the formula to create something that can be used to populate the StartDateTime and the ActivityDateTime fields, but can't find a way to get it to work.

I have my choice stored values for time set to return miltary hours:minutes:seconds, e.g. 13:00:00

My current formula is: Text({!Tour_Date}) + " " + {!Tour_Time}

As a text formula this shows on my display text screen (that I'm using to verify my field inputs prior to using Record Create) as 2014-11-24 1:00PM, which seems to be as close as I can get as an input for the Event DateTime format.

But as soon as I change the formula value data type to DateTime, or if I add DATETIMEVALUE() around the formula above, my test sceen in the flow shows nothing for the result.

What am I missing?
I'm drawing a blank on how to use the standard {!Save} function in my visualforce on the command button. Basically after I click Save I want to redirect the page into a new page.

Here is my VF page code

<apex:page standardController="Lead" recordSetVar="leads" id="thePage" showHeader="true" sidebar="false" extensions="extContactApprovalPage" >

<apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!leads}" var="l">
                <apex:column >
                    <apex:outputField value="{!l.Name}"/>
                    <apex:facet name="header">Registrant Name</apex:facet>
                </apex:column>

<apex:outputField value="{!l.Approve_Picklist__c}"/>
                    <apex:facet name="header">Approve Picklist</apex:facet>
                    <apex:outputField value="{!l.Approve_Checkbox__c}"/>
                    <apex:facet name="header">Approve Checkbox</apex:facet>

<apex:inlineEditSupport event="onClick" showOnEdit="saveButton, cancelButton"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
          <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <!--<apex:commandButton value="Edit" action="{!save}" id="editButton" />-->
                <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}" id="saveButton" reRender="none" />
                <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}" id="cancelButton" />
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
      </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
  <!-- Begin Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
  <h1>Congratulations</h1>
  This is your new Page: ContactApprovalPage
  <!-- End Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
</apex:page>

and here is my extension:

public class extContactApprovalPage {

public extContactApprovalPage(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {

}

public PageReference save(){

PageReference reRend = new PageReference('/003');
        return reRend;
    }

}

Any assistance would be great thanks.

Hi All,

When I'm trying to delete certain fields on my production system I'm getting "Unable to Complete the Requested Change" page. The reason is displaying as "This custom field is referenced elsewhere in salesforce.com." ; in section it is displaying 'Flow'.

How to remove the field reference from the flow, as when I'm going to edit it is only allowing me to edit the flow name and description. However after deactivating the flow I'm getting the same notification.

Any help to overcome will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

• October 25, 2011

Is it possible to remove the Required Information part on a Visual Force page? When you add a <apex:pageblocksection> it automatically puts a line that says Required Information on the first pageBlockSection. I want to remove it because I read that you cannot easily put that red line on custom text fields like <apex:outputText>. So I didn't want to confuse the user by saying that the red line denotes a required field.