• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All.....

I am trying to write a Visualforce page that needs to show some Lookup fields and its related fields.

We have a Custom Object called "Storyboard__c", and this object has to lookup fields

1. Field name: "Origin" , and the lookup object is also same "Storyboard__c", child relationship name is "Origin-Stroyboard"
2. Field name: "Ploting" , and the lookup object is also same "Storyboard__c" child relationship name is "Ploting-Stroyboard"

If I have a record in Storyboard called "Global" and its Origin called "Public Interest" in other words "Public Interest" is also a Storyboard and it will have its own "Origin" and "Ploting"

Now, the Main issue is - As both these fields are lookup fields to the same object I am getting confused and not understanding how to write the controller or class to get the information.

I Need to display in a Visualforce page the three levels of Origin and Ploting details for every story board

file

Hi All.....

I am trying to write a Visualforce page that needs to show some Lookup fields and its related fields.

We have a Custom Object called "Storyboard__c", and this object has to lookup fields

1. Field name: "Origin" , and the lookup object is also same "Storyboard__c", child relationship name is "Origin-Stroyboard"
2. Field name: "Ploting" , and the lookup object is also same "Storyboard__c" child relationship name is "Ploting-Stroyboard"

If I have a record in Storyboard called "Global" and its Origin called "Public Interest" in other words "Public Interest" is also a Storyboard and it will have its own "Origin" and "Ploting"

Now, the Main issue is - As both these fields are lookup fields to the same object I am getting confused and not understanding how to write the controller or class to get the information.

I Need to display in a Visualforce page the three levels of Origin and Ploting details for every story board

file