• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone have any sample code for css styling for Survey FOrce? There use to be some that was provided, which could be tailored. I also would like to add a background image to the border. any help greatly appreciated
Hi guys, is there a global search in Lightning similar to Classic that use &startURL=/_ui/search/ui/UnifiedSearchResults?str=valueToSearch ?.
If you know something please let me know. Thank you.

-Austin
Hello,

Could we integrate the InGenius phone in a visualforce page ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxtI93-vCk8

Cheers
  • October 10, 2014

Can anyone help to solve this

How to relate a timba survey to a specific record. I am getting all the responses when I relate a survey to a oppurtunity record but I need only the response that got for that particular oppurtunity....in Summary , Tell me how to relate the timba survey record to a specific opprtunity record?

• August 11, 2011

Hi,

I have few questions:

Is it possible to display the reports and dashboards in the visualforce page? If yes, can anybody provide me with some refernce.

Is it possible to mail the Reports and dashboards?  If yes, then who can be the reciepients. Is it only the salesforce users present in the org. or can we provide any email address?

How can we show reports and dashboards in a section of an objects page layout or in the related lists of the object?

Thanks.