• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the Visualforce email template , the total page is looking fine. And when I click on the button Send Test email, I've received the sample test email of that template. But the bottom format of the email got changed in the email i've received than to the actual visualforce email template. Actually the contents at the bottom of the template are shown at the right side of the email that i've received. I've searched the developer forum for the solution, but couldn't find one. Can any one help me regarding this issue. Your help is highly appreciated.
In the Visualforce email template , the total page is looking fine. And when I click on the button Send Test email, I've received the sample test email of that template. But the bottom format of the email got changed in the email i've received than to the actual visualforce email template. Actually the contents at the bottom of the template are shown at the right side of the email that i've received. I've searched the developer forum for the solution, but couldn't find one. Can any one help me regarding this issue. Your help would be highly appreciated....Thanks!
Anyone knows like how are we going to make oData API call from the Salesforce. I've a demo to give. Kindly help me find out. As far as I know , the concept of External data source is showing up. But I need some more information regarding the oData Integration.

Thanks in advance.
In the Visualforce email template , the total page is looking fine. And when I click on the button Send Test email, I've received the sample test email of that template. But the bottom format of the email got changed in the email i've received than to the actual visualforce email template. Actually the contents at the bottom of the template are shown at the right side of the email that i've received. I've searched the developer forum for the solution, but couldn't find one. Can any one help me regarding this issue. Your help would be highly appreciated....Thanks!
Anyone knows like how are we going to make oData API call from the Salesforce. I've a demo to give. Kindly help me find out. As far as I know , the concept of External data source is showing up. But I need some more information regarding the oData Integration.

Thanks in advance.

We are facing issue while fetching the Training Event fields by using following query:

Select Id,Name,Training_Offering_Id__r.Delivery_Type__c,PEPE_Training_Request__c.Training_Offering_Id__r.Theater_Region__c,PEPE_Training_Request__c.Training_Offering_Id__r.Learning_Partner__c,Local_Contact_Number__c,Training_Location_City__c,ZIP_Code__c,Geography__c,PEPE_Training_Request__c.Training_Offering_Id__r.Technology__c,PEPE_Training_Request__c.Training_Offering_Id__r.Delivery_Team__c,Learning_Partner_Name__c,PEPE_Training_Request__c.Training_Offering_Id__r.Audience__c,Fiscal_Quarter__c,Language__c,PEPE_Training_Request__c.Training_Offering_Id__r.Program__c,CSAT_Score__c,Training_Offering_Id__c,PEPE_Training_Request__c.Training_Offering_Id__r.Name,Actual_Costs__c,PEPE_Training_Request__c.Training_Offering_Id__r.Platform__c from PEPE_Training_Request__c where (Status__c='Event Approved') and (Platform__c='Partner Plus') and (CVENT_Flag__c='Yes') and (CVENT_Status__c='Not Started')

We are able to run this query on SFDC developer console. However if we pass the same query from API we are getting the blank values for fields where we are using syntax like ‘PEPE_Training_Request__c.Training_Offering_Id__r.Theater_Region__c’.

Can you please look into it?

How do I query the multiple objects like Account, Opportunity and User in one call? I need to get all the opportunities for an object along with the logged in user who made the call?

Is it possible to get all the information in one query or do I need to make multiple calls?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Please anyone tell me how can i create a processing bar (or icon) using javascript in Apex??
How to get My system Address means Control panel->Network Access-->LAN-->IPv4 Address

please help me....

Hi Friends,

I want to develop a email template for email notifications. For that, we developed one visual force email template. We used html file for this template. In preview, page is coming good.

But, verifying the mail by sending to my email (to verify the image), it is not properly coming. I have stored the images of the page in static resources of SFDC. To include those images, i used base url to display the images.

But, in email, it is not coming properly. Alignment is missing.

Pls help in this.

Thanks for advance...

Regards,

Phanikumar