• 40 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My requirement is i need to pass the IDs dynamically in WHERE clause of SOQL query. I tried in below different ways but didn't work.

Ways i worked...

1.  <entry key="sfdc.extractionSOQL" value="Select Id, Name, Phone FROM Account WHERE Name IN     
     (DCRwhereextract.csv) "/>

2.   <entry key="sfdc.extractionSOQL" value="Select Id, Name, Phone FROM Account WHERE Name IN     
     ('DCRwhereextract.csv') "/>

3.  <entry key="sfdc.extractionSOQL" value="Select Id, Name, Phone FROM Account WHERE Name IN     
     '(DCRwhereextract.csv)' "/>

4.   <entry key="sfdc.extractionSOQL" value="Select Id, Name, Phone FROM Account WHERE Name IN     
     (C:\DataLoader\DCRwhereextract.csv) "/>

Show me the way how i can read the ID values after Where clause from the CSV file.
Hi folks, 
Below is my requirement.

i want to develop a VF page with some buttons, when i click those buttons, each should play each separate audio which i assing to button independently.

How can i approach ? what tricks it can use.

Thanks.
Hi folks,
My requirement is,

Leads can enter from Web to Lead,
What ever leads can enter those should email a report to defined emails every day.
report should be mail with fresh leads not carrying with previous day leads.

for this i done scheduled report, daily and given some time.
but the report holding the previous day data also.

any solution for this?
Hi all,

My Scenario, i inserted some contacts with Dataloader in to Contacts Obj while inserting i left Account Name field empty in Contacts Obj. Now i want to update that field(Account Name field in Contact Obj).

Ex: For Contacts, starts with 'Al%' Account Name will be "Infosys".
      For Contacts, starts with 'Na%' Account Name will be "IBM".
      For Contacts,  starts with 'Ma%' Account Name will be "TCS".

for this i wrote a trigger as below it didn't showing error but not updating Account Name field in Contact.

Trigger:

trigger AddAccName on Contact (before insert, before update) {

list<contact> lst = new list<contact>([select id,name from contact where name like 'al%']);
for(contact c: trigger.new)

{

c.account.name = 'Infosys';
      lst.add(c);
    }

insert lst;

}
This is the Challenge:

To pass this challenge, create an Apex class that inserts a new account named after an incoming parameter. If the account is successfully inserted, the method should return the account record. If a DML exception occurs, the method should return null.The Apex class must be called 'AccountHandler' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'insertNewAccount'.
The 'insertNewAccount' method must accept an incoming string as a parameter, name the account after the parameter, insert it into the system and then return the account record.
The 'insertNewAccount' method must also accept an empty string, catch the failed DML and return null.

My Class:

public class AccountHandler {

public static Account insertNewAccount (String accName, Account a) {
         try{   
          a.name = accName;

insert a;
        return a;
        }
        catch(Exception e) {
            return null;
        }
    }    
}

User-added image

Throwing this error, how many times i modified the class.
what is the correct class.?

Hi i am trying to lookup an account for a contact from contact Object, when i am lookingup for an account, the lookup pop up window showin only recent viewed accounts, how can i get all the accounts.?

User-added image
Hi, 
I am a starter in Integration, while i am practicing on basic program with 3step REST Authentication i am getting this error.!

Hello [{"errorCode":"NOT_FOUND","message":"Could not find a match for URL /Deepus"}]

i given timeout also, why this error will occurs, i provide all required things i hope so, 
i given the Code, Access Token, Client ID, Client Secrete. where i did wrong?
This is the task from Trailhead,

You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

Created Criteria i took

User-added image

This is action i took 

User-added image

Where i done wrong?
I created a resource to insert an Account record with fields- Name and Description in SF1(say), and i want to send the values from another instance SF2(say) using REST API from URL parameters.

I created one VF page with fields Name and Description. when i entered Name and Description fields respectively they should go to contoller dynamically and create the record in resource instance.

My question is how to pass the values from VF page to Controller(into URL parameters.)?
Hi , i wrote an integration class in the eclipse 

public class YoutubeInte {
public string myresult;
 public string finlaresult{get;set;}
 public pageReference show()
 {
     HTTP p = new HTTP();
     HTTPRequest request = new HTTPRequest();
     request.setEndpoint('https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/search?part=snippet');
     request.setMethod('GET');
     request.setHeader('Content-type','application/json');
     HTTPResponse response = p.send(request);
     fromjson js = (fromjson) json.deserialize(myresult,fromjson.class);
     finalresult = ''+js.items[0].snippet.title;
     return null;
 }
}

i am trying to show in VF page using:

<apex:page controller='YoutubeInte'> it showing error here with Compilation error: Unknown property 'YoutubeInte.finalresult'
{!finalresult}
</apex:page>
Hi SFDC Folks,

I am thinking to develope an app for mobile to run a small and medium level business people.
i guess developer edition will enough for it.!?
with my developer edition can i do my salesforce business for small and medium level business.? will it cause any leagal issues ?
if raises any leagal issues how can i approach.
could any one please give me suggestions.

Thanks
User-added image

For the above task i have created a class as below,

public class StringArrayTest 
{
  public string[] arraynames;
  public StringArrayTest()
  {
   arraynames=new string[]{};
  }
  public string[] generateStringArray(integer num)
  {

for(integer i=0;i<num;i++)
  {
   string  s='Test'+i;
   /*arraynames.add(s);*/
   system.debug(s);
  }
  return arraynames; 
  }
}

it showing below error

User-added image

where i did mistake.?
Section 1Detail

This Form as like a work attendance form.

From above, i want to display all 31 days numbers in date column when i select January Month , am not getting code. 
Hi,

I have a situation , where-in I need to restrict the access to reports to specific Sales rep in salesforce.

However managers ( differed by roles ) can acesss. I need to give a permission set to users with manager roles.

How can I write an Apex trigger to assign permission set to get automatically assigned to a role or public group

Hello there,

I'm trying to complete the module Build an Einstein Bot but at the step Set Up an Einstein Bot no welcome email is received after activatings bots.
The result is a connexion error when previewing the chat.

Could you please assist ?
Thanks!
As i am not able to see the Author Apex in my system permission settings in my System Admin
Hi,

How to stop transfer of opportunity to another contact if stagename is 'Close Won' or 'Close Lost'. How can I do this ? Pleaase provide a soultion with Apex or process builder.
Helloo,

How is it possible to give read aces for Report folde to certain users and read write acess to certain users

• September 25, 2015
Hi folks, 
Below is my requirement.

i want to develop a VF page with some buttons, when i click those buttons, each should play each separate audio which i assing to button independently.

How can i approach ? what tricks it can use.

Thanks.
Hi folks,
My requirement is,

Leads can enter from Web to Lead,
What ever leads can enter those should email a report to defined emails every day.
report should be mail with fresh leads not carrying with previous day leads.

for this i done scheduled report, daily and given some time.
but the report holding the previous day data also.

any solution for this?
Hi,

When re-rendering the parent element of a apex:map, I get this error message displayed instead of the map:
"HTTP ERROR 401  Problem accessing /maps/JavascriptHandler. Reason:      Unauthorized Powered by Jetty://".

It works fine on the first loading. Any idea?
Hi all,

My Scenario, i inserted some contacts with Dataloader in to Contacts Obj while inserting i left Account Name field empty in Contacts Obj. Now i want to update that field(Account Name field in Contact Obj).

Ex: For Contacts, starts with 'Al%' Account Name will be "Infosys".
      For Contacts, starts with 'Na%' Account Name will be "IBM".
      For Contacts,  starts with 'Ma%' Account Name will be "TCS".

for this i wrote a trigger as below it didn't showing error but not updating Account Name field in Contact.

Trigger:

trigger AddAccName on Contact (before insert, before update) {

list<contact> lst = new list<contact>([select id,name from contact where name like 'al%']);
for(contact c: trigger.new)

{

c.account.name = 'Infosys';
      lst.add(c);
    }

insert lst;

}
This is the Challenge:

To pass this challenge, create an Apex class that inserts a new account named after an incoming parameter. If the account is successfully inserted, the method should return the account record. If a DML exception occurs, the method should return null.The Apex class must be called 'AccountHandler' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'insertNewAccount'.
The 'insertNewAccount' method must accept an incoming string as a parameter, name the account after the parameter, insert it into the system and then return the account record.
The 'insertNewAccount' method must also accept an empty string, catch the failed DML and return null.

My Class:

public class AccountHandler {

public static Account insertNewAccount (String accName, Account a) {
         try{   
          a.name = accName;

insert a;
        return a;
        }
        catch(Exception e) {
            return null;
        }
    }    
}

User-added image

Throwing this error, how many times i modified the class.
what is the correct class.?

Hi i am trying to lookup an account for a contact from contact Object, when i am lookingup for an account, the lookup pop up window showin only recent viewed accounts, how can i get all the accounts.?

User-added image
This is the task from Trailhead,

You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

Created Criteria i took

User-added image

This is action i took 

User-added image

Where i done wrong?
I created a resource to insert an Account record with fields- Name and Description in SF1(say), and i want to send the values from another instance SF2(say) using REST API from URL parameters.

I created one VF page with fields Name and Description. when i entered Name and Description fields respectively they should go to contoller dynamically and create the record in resource instance.

My question is how to pass the values from VF page to Controller(into URL parameters.)?