• 1138 Points
  • Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have one visualforce page which takes information like Student name, Address, phone number etc. I want make that visual page public so that my students can view and enter the information without login in. 
How to make any visualforce page public so that anyone can view? Or convernt into HTML and put it on my website.

thanks
--girija

Hi folks,
        Can anyone tell me what is the difference between salesforce and salesforce1?

Thanks in advance
Karthick
Hi folks,
           Can anyone tell me the limit for apex callout for all editions? 
I need a document for apex callout

Thanks in advance
Karthick
Currently i see poll,link,file & more menu options as the top of chatter page. Is there a way to display 4 options instead of 3 and then "more"  ?Thanks.
  • November 07, 2014
Hi folks,
          Can anyone tell me how to create multiselect Select box in Visualforce page uisng Select2 Jquery plugin?

I need a sample code for that.

Thanks in advance
Karthick
I need to display parent object details on a child object's page layout once it creating.Not after creating. And we need to do this without creating a visual force page. Can you please let me know is it possible?
In my Custom visual force page i have coded iframe like this: 
$("a#icsFrame8").click(function () { document.getElementById("myIFrame").src = '/apex/Samplepage?isdtp=mn';

But, After we did a BURP scan we passed URL parameter appears to be vulnerable to SQL injection attack error. Below it shows the Error:
GET /apex/SamplePage?id=a0Pb0000007FkR9EAK&isdtp=mn&137665543'%20or%20'4694'%3d'4694=1 HTTP/1.

Any body help me how to fix this..
Hi all ,

I need help writing validation rule on opportunity. I have a field called "Revenue" . I want to make this field mandatory if stage name = "OPEN"  or stage name ="LOST" 

Thanks.
  • November 03, 2014
I am looking to start developing simple apps for salesforce1. I have got my workbook downloaded and ready. Is there any other resource that will help me enhance and quicken my learning process. Any help is deeply appreciated.
Whenever i assign a task to a user he/she gets an automatic email which they don't prefer to.
I am not seeing the Send notification email check box in task create/edit page.(so i am not able to deselect the option)
Is there a way to not send the emails whenever a task is assigned.

Please advise!!
trigger DuplicateAccountNameCountryCheck1 on Account (before insert, before update)
{
    For(Account a:Trigger.New)
    {
        List<Account> acc=[SELECT Id, Name FROM Account WHERE Name=:a.Name AND BillingCountry=:a.BillingCountry];
        if(acc.size()>0)
        {
            a.addError('You are not allow to create duplicate Account Name with the same Country');
        } 
    }
}
  • October 31, 2014

Hello,

I have 2 VF pages to use for Web to Case.
On the first page, the user enters their name, email, problem, and uploads an image.

Then they click 'Review Data', which then takes them to the 2nd VF page called 'Summary'.
On this page, the user should be able to see their info (name, email, problem), without being able to edit it.

For the 'Review Data' button on the first page, I used 

public PageReference openSecondPage(){
    return Page.Summary.setRedirect(false);
      }

Could anyone help me with displaying the user info as output fields on the second page?
Thanks!

Hello,

I wanted to know about compatibily of VF with HTML5, I dont know how possible is to mix html5 tabs and Apex Tabs?

Hi,

I need help on the following req

1) I am having a custom field called as "Dealer Principal__c" in my custom object called as "Account Exceptions__c"

2) There is a lookup on my custom object called as Account__c which is a lookup to the account object

My req is i want to populate my custom field  "Dealer Principal__c"  on Account exception__c custom object with  the contact first name and last name of the contact  related to the account that i select if the contact title is set as "Dealer Principal"

if the account record type is group account , the child accounts contact is set which is having 
contact title as "Dealer Principal"

Help me with the requirement please

Thanks in Advance

I changed some field's datatype from number to currency. But when I create a report it will shows both before converted fields and after converted fields using converted suffix. Please let me know how to remove 'converted' suffix on report fields.
Would like to know the workflow performance Tuning, For example we can write multiple field updates in one workflow or we can write multiple workflows for each field updates, Complicated conditions can be provided in both the ways. But, this matters while execution therefore am curious to know best practice and impact on the Execution Context it will take for each work flow, And if there are any max out time if i create N number of workflows or 1 work flow with N number of field updates?

Thanks in Advance
  • November 13, 2014
How should I proceed with my Apex code after disabling SSL? Article of the Sales Force not say much about it.

Services that connect must use this protocol?
Example: I have integrations with ERP for sending sales orders, however the service is not published on http. This endpoint should be updated to https?

Anyone have any examples of an Apex code that uses SOAP with TLS?

Thank you
Hi all,

I have one visualforce page which takes information like Student name, Address, phone number etc. I want make that visual page public so that my students can view and enter the information without login in. 
How to make any visualforce page public so that anyone can view? Or convernt into HTML and put it on my website.

thanks
--girija

I have a scenario where I need to create a custom link when clicked on that link I need my contact record to open up. Can some one guide me how to get this done
We are trying to enable the File connect feature and access the SharePoint file from the upcoming feature in my sandbox and we are facing some problem,In the mentioned URL "https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=external_secure_agent.htm".
1) We are Not able to found "Modify Secure Agents" permission in profile.
2) We are also Not able to found "Secure Agents" in the side bar
i need to use both the standardcontroller functionalty and custom control functionality on a same visual force page.how can i achieve this.
  • November 13, 2014

Requesting to please guide for following tasks

I need to extract data from CSV file and physically hold that CSV file somewhere(I m unable to figure out)... file can have large amount of data so please help me out where can I upload this file(a procedure) and data extraction on file upload.

thanks,
Sanjeev

Amazon salesforce toolkit error. i am getting this error by cliking the tab awss3samples
Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Your account is not signed up for the S3 service. You must sign up before you can use S3. faultcode=soapenv:Client.NotSignedUp faultactor=

is any one who wish to help me, i have free acount on amazon

• November 13, 2014
Hi  all,

I have one requirement from my client. As of now once the User record is created password confirmation email will send to user immediately, but they want to send the confirmation mail in future.

That is in user record we are having on date field. Based on that date confirmation mail need to send.

I tried this but its not much clear,
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/6082/avoiding-the-password-notification-to-be-sent-to-the-user-on-creation

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Praveen Murugesan
  Suppose we have an Object X and want that whenever user creates new record of this object or edit any record of this Object, after clicking on Save it should goto a Visualforce Page. Can this be done using Visual Workflow (Flow)?
Hello,
I followed the steps mentioned in article https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Digging_Deeper_into_OAuth_2.0_on_Force.com and for a given Connected App configuration I could get the Access Token by means of SoapUI as well as Google OAuth Play Ground. However, I am getting INVALID_SESSION_ID error when I try to access any https://na1.salesforce.com/services/data/v{version}/* URI. I have not made any changes to the default configurations relating to Session Settings.
Kindly help me to resolve this issue.
Thanks.
Hi all,

I have approval process in Custom object.  There is a field called Status. If the status is equal to Closed, I want all fields on this custom object to be readonly i.e non editable.

that means, whenever final approval action compleates  record get approved. after record approved that record shouldnt be editable. how can we achieve this. please suggest me

Thanks in Advance...
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<env:Envelope xmlnssd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

xmlnssi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<env:Body>

<n1:login xmlns:n1="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com">

<n1:username>username</n1:username>

<n1:password>password+securitycode</n1:password>

</n1:login>

</env:Body>

</env:Envelope>

• November 13, 2014
Hi,  I've previously seen in Salesforce Org's an Upload Button on the Flow page (i.e. where flows are creeated,) but the current Org I am working in this button does not seem to exist.  I do not see where I can enable the button either.  My user does have "Force.com Flow User" enabled.  Should there be an "Upload" button avaiable beside the "New Flow" button or has it been removed as a functionality?

Thanks in advance. 
Hi Team,

I have a custom field Country__c into my quote line item and also the same into Opportunity Products. I enter the country details into my quote line item. When i start sync of that quote all the information get capture into opportunity product except the custom field "Country__c". Can anyone please help me out with this. I tried an app "Custom Quote Sync (Managed)" but that too doesnt work for me. Can anyone help me out with this or a code to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Samuel

I created the trigger below, which is set to fire when this field ccrz__TotalAmount__c is greater than zero and the origin equals website. The ccrz__TotalAmount__c is a formula and the debug log shows it is greater than $0, but it's still not firing the method. The trigger is an after update, so I figure the formula field would work. Any ideas? 

The other problem is all of the currency fields are either summary roll ups or formulas, so no matter which one I use I face the same problem. 

trigger TermsandConditionsFutureMP on ccrz__E_Order__c (after update) {
   System.debug('TC Start execution of trigger');

if(trigger.isAfter){ 

String myString1 = 'Website'; 

for (ccrz__E_Order__c order:trigger.new){
           ccrz__E_Order__c orderUpdate = System.Trigger.oldMap.get(order.id);
           if (orderUpdate.origin1__c != order.origin1__c){
               if (order.ccrz__TotalAmount__c > 0 && myString1.equalsIgnoreCase(order.Origin1__c)){
                  System.debug('TC trigger is after');
                  TermsandConditionsFutureMP.createTermsandConditionsMP (Trigger.newMap.keySet());
               }
           }
       }
   }
   System.debug('TC trigger has been executed');
}
We have a trigger to look for duplicate contacts that our developer created before he left the company. It has been working fine, but I was hoping to update it to not take into account contacts that are created by a partner user. So if one of our users is trying to insert a contact that has the same email address as a contact for an Account that is owned by one of our partners...it won't give our user a duplicate error. I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with the code that is needed to accomplish this. This is what our trigger looks like today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

trigger ContactBefore on Contact (before insert, before update) {
    /* Prevent duplicate contacts 
    *  duplicate qualifier fields: last name, email
    *  ignor duplicate check if the ignoreDuplicatePrevention field equels true
    */

ID Userid;
    Map<Id, User> owners;
    Set<Id> ownerIdSet = new Set<Id>();
    Map<String, Contact> contactMap = new Map<String, Contact>();
    Set<String> emailSet = new Set<String>();
    String compositeKey = null;

Userid=userinfo.getuserid();
    User u=new User(ID=Userid);
    system.debug('*** UserID= '+Userid);
    system.debug('*** isInsert= ' + trigger.isInsert);
    system.debug('*** isUpdate= ' + trigger.isUpdate);

for(Contact c : trigger.new) {
        ownerIdSet.add(c.OwnerId);  
    }
    owners = new Map<Id, User>([SELECT UserType FROM User WHERE Id IN :ownerIdSet]);

for(Contact c : system.trigger.new) {
        if(!c.Ignore_Duplicate_Prevention__c && ((trigger.isInsert && Userinfo.getUserType() == 'Standard') || (trigger.isUpdate && owners.get(c.OwnerId).UserType == 'Standard')) && !Utilities.isNullOrEmpty(c.Email)) {
            compositeKey = c.Email;
            // Make sure we don't treat an email address that
            // isn't changing during an update as a duplicate.
            if(trigger.isInsert || c.Email != trigger.oldMap.get(c.Id).Email) {

// Make sure another new contact isn't also a duplicate
                if(contactMap.containsKey(compositeKey)) {
                if(u.Isportalenabled==false){
                    c.Email.addError('Another new contact has the same email address.');
                    contactMap.get(compositeKey).Email.addError('Another new contact has the same email address.');
                    }
                } else {
                    contactMap.put(compositeKey, c);
                    emailSet.add(c.Email);
                }
            }
        }
    }

if(!emailSet.isEmpty()) {
        for(Contact c : [SELECT Email FROM Contact WHERE Email IN :emailSet]) {
            compositeKey = c.Email;
            if(contactMap.containsKey(compositeKey)) {
                contactMap.get(compositeKey).Email.addError('A contact with this email address already exists.');
            }
        }
    }

}
  • November 12, 2014
Hello Development people,

My name is Daniel.  I'm a newbie at SalesForce using a professional single edition licence.

I may be at the wrong place to post this question.  If so, please tell me where (or which url) should I go for this question bellow:

I wish to have some fields modified on my UI panel. The fields are standard fields, not custom objects I created.
"Developement (Coding, Visualforce, APEX)", I'm asked to come to this forum.

Can you help?

Tks.