• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
|org wide email for sender not supported without a provided email

I have a flow (originating on Case Button Click) firing an email alert (sent from an org wide email) that is causing above error.

any clues?

We are currently using a custom VF page to create cases.  Using srcup, I can force the VF page in a "External Page" VF Tab. The Save button on that VF causes a redirect to the the newly created case in edit mode in the native Salesforce page.  This is done in the code like so:

String refStr = '/' + newTicket.Id + '/e?saveURL=' + newTicket.Id + '&cancelURL=' + newTicket.Id;
return new PageReference(refStr);
Outside of the console, this approach works fine, but in the console, when the page redirects, it doesn't open with the subtab panels that are defined for a ticket (in our case, a right subtab panel with knowledge one, and milestones related list).  

Any ideas on how this could be accomplished?  Should a different URL be used?  Or can we simply just not use a redirect and have to do this using the Service Console Integration Kit where we have greater control of what is happening in the console?  

Ideally, we would like to continue using just the same vf page/controller for console and non-console users.

We are currently using a custom VF page to create cases.  Using srcup, I can force the VF page in a "External Page" VF Tab. The Save button on that VF causes a redirect to the the newly created case in edit mode in the native Salesforce page.  This is done in the code like so:

String refStr = '/' + newTicket.Id + '/e?saveURL=' + newTicket.Id + '&cancelURL=' + newTicket.Id;
return new PageReference(refStr);
Outside of the console, this approach works fine, but in the console, when the page redirects, it doesn't open with the subtab panels that are defined for a ticket (in our case, a right subtab panel with knowledge one, and milestones related list).  

Any ideas on how this could be accomplished?  Should a different URL be used?  Or can we simply just not use a redirect and have to do this using the Service Console Integration Kit where we have greater control of what is happening in the console?  

Ideally, we would like to continue using just the same vf page/controller for console and non-console users.
|org wide email for sender not supported without a provided email

I have a flow (originating on Case Button Click) firing an email alert (sent from an org wide email) that is causing above error.

any clues?

Hey all, 

I need your help with trying to create a function that sends emails on a recurring basis. I called support but they werent very clear on how I could do this, so I'm turning to you for help. 

My function should send an email to the assigned user every 2 hour if the case priority is high and the status is new

So far I've tried the following but I believe it will not work:

trigger alertUser on Case (after update, after insert) {
datetime now = datetime.now();
datetime created = case.Createddate;
If (math.mod(datetime.getTime(created)  -  datetime.getTime(now), 7200000) == 0){
//send email
}
} 

Thanks in advance