• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have an existing VF page and tab that has a simple code that functions as expected:
<apex:page sidebar="false" controller="MobileController">
    <apex:iframe src="****URL****" frameborder="false" height="800px" scrolling="true"/>
</apex:page>

We are attempting to create a new VF page and tab to connect to another external URL, using the same code and just replacing the URL with the new one.  When we do this, there is nothing displayed on the tab.  We even attempted to use "http://www.google.com" and still the page is blank.   Can someone assist?

Hello!  I am not a developer!  I wanted to start off with that.  

We have an existing test class.  On the test class that's running, the object has a required field that has a lookup filter.  Below is the current information in the test  class:

//find existing contact from an acccount with the right record type
        Contact testContact = [SELECT id, name FROM Contact c where c.active__c = true and c.accountid in(SELECT id FROM ACCOUNT a where a.recordtypeid = :brokerRecordType) Limit 1  ];

I recently had to add to the lookup filter on this field that the contact record should also only access contacts from the account selected in another lookup field on this object.  Would anyone be willing to offer advice on how can I add this to the test class?  Thanks in advance!!

I have a simple flow that changes the owner on an opportunity to the account owner upon creation. It is called from process builder when the opportunity is created.  Three simple steps:
1. Lookup Opportunity (to get account id)
2. Lookup Account (to get owner)
3. Update Opportunity (with owner)

It works fine when adding opportunities from the UI or in small batches but any large load causes too many SOQL queries.  My opportunities are coming from another system so I have to be able to handle volume.  I have no loops in the flow and can't batch because it is triggered by process builder.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
We have an existing VF page and tab that has a simple code that functions as expected:
<apex:page sidebar="false" controller="MobileController">
    <apex:iframe src="****URL****" frameborder="false" height="800px" scrolling="true"/>
</apex:page>

We are attempting to create a new VF page and tab to connect to another external URL, using the same code and just replacing the URL with the new one.  When we do this, there is nothing displayed on the tab.  We even attempted to use "http://www.google.com" and still the page is blank.   Can someone assist?

I am part of the flow trigger pilot.

I have a custom object that tracks parts on a bill of materials (product parts). I have another object that tracks a simple production forecast for the products (MRP Forecast) - I have built a flow trigger that evaluates the MRP forecast and creates individual requirements records on a 3rd custom object that is Master Detail to the forecast object for each product on the bill of materials for the product specified in the forecast. (Bills of Material can be anywhere from 1 to 200 part numbers)

It works perfectly if I add or edit a forecast in the native salesforce interface - but we have hundreds of products, and each product needs a separate forecast for each month - so I need to be able to upload my forecast records en mass.

I tried an upload of 30 forecast records and it failed on the record insert: "common.exception.ApiException: record limit reached. cannot submit more than 200 records into this call".

Is there anyway I can "bulkify" the flow so that it collects multiple requests and handles them more elegantly?

Thanks!
-R