• 35 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce is going to disable SSL 3.0 encription on 7th November for all the sandbox instances and later for production instances.
In sandbox environment, my .Net client application using OAuth 2.0 Web Server flow and salesforce APIs to communicate with salesforce.  How could I verify that my API integration is using SSL 3.0 encription and how could I change it to TLS 1.0? Where could I found these settings?

Many thanks in advance.
Is there any restriction on number of failure attempt if we are using OAuth2.0 web server flow and REST API to communicate with salesfoce?
Salesforce is going to disable SSL 3.0 encription on 7th November for all the sandbox instances and later for production instances.
In sandbox environment, my .Net client application using OAuth 2.0 Web Server flow and salesforce APIs to communicate with salesforce.  How could I verify that my API integration is using SSL 3.0 encription and how could I change it to TLS 1.0? Where could I found these settings?

Many thanks in advance.

Many thanks in advance.