• 15 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm attempting to create a VF page that displays just the "Solutions" related to a case. For example on our standard Case feed we have solutions, like this: 
User-added image

I thought this would be simple, and my VF page code is:
<apex:page sidebar="false" StandardController="Case">
   <apex:relatedList list="Solutions" ></apex:relatedList>
</apex:page>

However, this gives me an error when I load a case up:
User-added image

Do I just have the list name wrong? Is there a way to accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated!
I'm attempting to create a VF page that displays just the "Solutions" related to a case. For example on our standard Case feed we have solutions, like this: 
User-added image

I thought this would be simple, and my VF page code is:
<apex:page sidebar="false" StandardController="Case">
   <apex:relatedList list="Solutions" ></apex:relatedList>
</apex:page>

However, this gives me an error when I load a case up:
User-added image

Do I just have the list name wrong? Is there a way to accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated!

I found this formula referenced by a few people:

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=formula_examples_dates.htm&language=en_US

I'm using it to find the business age between a custom date time field called First Contact Date and the Case Created Date. We want a 12 hour day starting at 7:00 AM. Everything works fine except when the date created is between midnight and 7:00 AM. When the date created is between those hours, the value returned in the formula is a negative number. How can I fix this? I created test datetime fields so that I can test the formula with different values. Here's the formula using the test fields. Any advice?

ROUND(12*(
(5*FLOOR((DATEVALUE(Test_First_Contact_Date__c)-DATE(1996,01,01))/7) +
MIN(5,
    MOD(DATEVALUE(Test_First_Contact_Date__c)-DATE(1996,01,01), 7) +
    MIN(1, 24/12*(MOD(Test_First_Contact_Date__c-DATETIMEVALUE('1996-01-01 12:00:00'), 1)))
))
-
(5*FLOOR((DATEVALUE(Test_DateCreated__c)-DATE(1996,01,01))/7) +
MIN(5,
    MOD(DATEVALUE(Test_DateCreated__c)-DATE(1996,01,01), 7) +
    MIN(1, 24/12*(MOD(Test_DateCreated__c-DATETIMEVALUE('1996-01-01 12:00:00'), 1)))
))
), 2)