• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, we are having an issue with one of our clients using our integration package. We are at our wits end so I am reaching out here to see if anyone has run into a similiar scenario.

When running a simple query for example:

Select Id From CustomObject

We do this on a regular basis to delete and refresh all of the objects as we currently do not have a unique field on the records we are uploading. The query only is getting around 1 million records max which seems in not a terribly large amount. We only have this issue with one of our clients and only on their production org. They are one of our larger clients, but we have a few in their ball park that run fine.

I was curious if anyone has seen this behavior before? And if so how was the issue resolved. I read some posts that the recycle bin needs deleted, and our client said they had done it prior to an integration run.

I have also read that our query needs to be more selective and add a where clause. But in this case we would technically 'tricking' the SOQL to still retrieve the entire record set. For example:

Select Id From CustomObject where isDeleted = false
Hi, we are having an issue with one of our clients using our integration package. We are at our wits end so I am reaching out here to see if anyone has run into a similiar scenario.

We do this on a regular basis to delete and refresh all of the objects as we currently do not have a unique field on the records we are uploading. The query only is getting around 1 million records max which seems in not a terribly large amount. We only have this issue with one of our clients and only on their production org. They are one of our larger clients, but we have a few in their ball park that run fine.

I was curious if anyone has seen this behavior before? And if so how was the issue resolved. I read some posts that the recycle bin needs deleted, and our client said they had done it prior to an integration run.

I have also read that our query needs to be more selective and add a where clause. But in this case we would technically 'tricking' the SOQL to still retrieve the entire record set. For example: