• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created a custom field on User i.e. My_Team__c . So I want to create a trigger on- when create or update a user its manager,s My Team will be automaticall updated with new created user Name and its subusers.. So if any one know how to do please help.
I want to create a trigger which will validate the user role. Which means if role of new user is equals to its manager's role and new user's role id and its manager's roleid don't have a parent child relationship then it will show an exception. If any one hv success in same plz help..
Hi,

I have created a custom field on User i.e. My_Team__c . So I want to create a trigger on- when create or update a user its manager,s My Team will be automaticall updated with new created user Name and its subusers.. So if any one know how to do please help.
I want to create a trigger which will validate the user role. Which means if role of new user is equals to its manager's role and new user's role id and its manager's roleid don't have a parent child relationship then it will show an exception. If any one hv success in same plz help..