• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I'm trying to do a REST request to retrieve the EventLogFile and it doesn't work. I'm using the workbench tool and the message that shows up is the following:

User-added image

I also tried to find the object and it seems that EventLogFile doesn't exits.

User-added image

I also found out that within the Orgs that have been updated this weeked to the Winter 15 doesn't appear the optión 'View Events Log Files' in the System Permissions Profile but if I create a new Dev Org it appears this opcion and I can do the request mentioned before.

Dev Org

User-added image

Updated Orgs

User-added image

Do I need to enable anything in the updated Orgs?

Thank you,
Carlos.
Hi all

I'm executing this query from Java code using REST service:

SELECT Id, Name, StageName, Amount FROM Opportunity WHERE AccountId = 'xyz' AND OwnerId = 'abc'

I have System Administrator role, View All permission, Object level full permission on Opportunity object, all field level permissions on Opportunity fields.

Still i'm getting this error:

sObject type 'Opportunity' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.","errorCode":"INVALID_TYPE"

can you please suggest what i'm missing

I created two simple test Person Accounts. I execute the merge method in my code and get the following error:

Merge failed. First exception on row 0 with id 001e0000008raxdAAA; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Unable to create/update fields: PersonContactId, CreatedDate, IsPersonAccount. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.: [PersonContactId, CreatedDate, IsPersonAccount]

It would seem that is choking on the read-only system fields of which would never be writable. This would imply that merging person accounts doesn't work at all. Has anyone gotten this to work?