• Salesforce Developer, Technical Lead
  • In Time Tec

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We need to show documents based on language. What is the best way to implement it.
I didn't find anything yet related to translation for Documents.
I want to know how can i upload a file in background so that if user moves from current page within site upload should continue.

Hello All,

I am developing an app using salesforce Communities. I got a scenario where i need to display internal Users information on Community. I am getting null values for most of the fields of User object in Community.

Can anyone please suggest me a way forward.

Thanks,

Tarun

Hi, 

I met a problem, now I create a custom profile with license "Custom Community Login", and also one pubilc site (Community), then I hope that I could download file (a link) with this profile, but it always failed. Could it work with this license ?

Thanks !

Hello All,

I am developing an app using salesforce Communities. I got a scenario where i need to display internal Users information on Community. I am getting null values for most of the fields of User object in Community.

Can anyone please suggest me a way forward.

Thanks,

Tarun

Hi All,

My requirement is to set the icon on the tab, when visualforce page is loaded in service console.

I have tried to implement it using the following link:

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_console/Content/sforce_api_console_settabicon.htm

sforce.console.setTabIcon('/img/icon/microphone16.png', null, checkResult);

I have inlcuded the following script :

<apex:includeScript value="/support/console/28.0/integration.js"/> and also changed the version of the page as well as controller to 28.0 .

Still this setTabIcon is not working for me.

Please help me.

Any help would be appreciated !!!

Thanks & Regards

Palak Agarwal

• June 17, 2013

Based on the business requirement I have to make text as a link in trigger and then I wanna retrieve/print that value in a standard page.

eg. string link = '<a href=/'+ accId +'>'+accName+ '</a>'

Please share your thoughts.

• April 22, 2013