• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an issue with Salesforce1 Lightning Component with-in Salesforce1 on iPhone 4s and 5 after Summer '15 upgrade. The same Lightning Component works from another Sandbox that is on Spring '15 (same phones). But, when I switch over to running on the upgraded to Summer '15 Org it is throwing this error: "Uncaught error in markup://native:hostComponent : Unknown component: markup://c:component_name" when running the component with-in Salesforce1. I have looked all through my code and Aura documentation to see what degraded but see nothing. I have looked on Salesforce Developer and read through the documentation for Summer '15 Lightning Developer's Guide and can not find anything that should be causing this. Has anyone else seen this? Note: I can run the Lightning Component with Salesforce1 if run from Safari on the same phone but will not work straight in the Salesforce1 App on the phone.
From Salesforce1 on Iphone, Andriod or Ipad – it doesn’t seem to matter, a user goes to create a new Opportunity and they need to select the Account.  They hit the search for the Account and only are given the Name back on the Search not all the other fields that normally show up (see images below).   Where can I set this to include additional fields?  We allow each of our sellers to enter their own Accounts thus there are multiple accounts with the same name.  

User-added image
I am getting an error installing the Salesforce Files Installer. 

Their install properties are as follows:
User-added image

When I run “salesforcefilesinstaller.exe /s /v/qn” it returns a text file that says “resultcode=-3” and I cannot locate documentation on the website for result codes for the installer. When I manually run the installer on that same computer it works fine so it must be related to the switches they provided?
Hi,
I am in the process of building a screen wherein I was hoping to use the Aura dataGrid component. I realize now that that is not avaialbe in Lightning. Any idea when this might be available? Or an easy way to achieve the same?

Thanks,
From Salesforce1 on Iphone, Andriod or Ipad – it doesn’t seem to matter, a user goes to create a new Opportunity and they need to select the Account.  They hit the search for the Account and only are given the Name back on the Search not all the other fields that normally show up (see images below).   Where can I set this to include additional fields?  We allow each of our sellers to enter their own Accounts thus there are multiple accounts with the same name.  

User-added image
I am getting an error installing the Salesforce Files Installer. 

Their install properties are as follows:
User-added image

When I run “salesforcefilesinstaller.exe /s /v/qn” it returns a text file that says “resultcode=-3” and I cannot locate documentation on the website for result codes for the installer. When I manually run the installer on that same computer it works fine so it must be related to the switches they provided?