• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have 1500 records in my account object. I want to print all these 1500 records with thte layout they appear as on a Print click.
Is this even possible in salesforce? Please help.
  • October 21, 2015
Hello All,

I need to change the items under Reports and Tools when clicked on the home page of a standard object.
Can anybody please help me as to where to go and make the changes.

For Ex:
Under Reports I see Contact Report link: I need to remove this and keep another link.

Picture attached if confusing.

Thanks!!
  • March 26, 2015
I have a picklist field which contains 340 values. I need them in an excel sheet. Can I export the values? If do what is teh best way to get the 340 picklist values in excel.

Thanks!!
  • February 23, 2015
Hi Guys,

Wanted to know what are the objects or related objects for sales cloud and service cloud.
They say that service cloud certification is really tough. So what is teh difference between sales and service cloud and what are they related to?

Thanks!!
  • February 09, 2015
Hi Guys,

Im back and I'm sorry I'm new to salesforce and this is my first project. Please bear with my questions.
I have created few page layouts in account object. In one of the page layouts My lead has inserted few related lists that are from different objects. I do not know from where and which object have they mentioned from. Is tehre a way to look for which related list is it from?

Thanks in advance.
  • February 02, 2015
Hi,

So I'm creating a VF page. There is a coustom object called XYZ. Its has a picklist Field abc. I want to display abc as picklist value on my page. What will the code be in the class. Please help.
  • January 28, 2015
I have multiple users in my org. I logged in using my crdentials. I gave a user some permissions to check on objects. Now I want to login as that user in my org and make changes. How do I do that?
  • January 26, 2015
Hi,

An object is created. On the page there is a button for new which allows you to create a new record.
Once hit new, a new page is popped up where it asks to select new record type. This page has a drop down of differnt record tyes created.
We need to select a record type from the drop down and hit continue to get a form which consits of all the fields which are custom created.
I have recreated the same the pages except for the page with record types. Can you please tell me how should I create that page.

Thanks!!
  • October 23, 2014
Hi,
I have 1500 records in my account object. I want to print all these 1500 records with thte layout they appear as on a Print click.
Is this even possible in salesforce? Please help.
  • October 21, 2015
Hello All,

I need to change the items under Reports and Tools when clicked on the home page of a standard object.
Can anybody please help me as to where to go and make the changes.

For Ex:
Under Reports I see Contact Report link: I need to remove this and keep another link.

Picture attached if confusing.

Thanks!!
  • March 26, 2015
I have a picklist field which contains 340 values. I need them in an excel sheet. Can I export the values? If do what is teh best way to get the 340 picklist values in excel.

Thanks!!
  • February 23, 2015
Hi Guys,

Wanted to know what are the objects or related objects for sales cloud and service cloud.
They say that service cloud certification is really tough. So what is teh difference between sales and service cloud and what are they related to?

Thanks!!
  • February 09, 2015
Hi Guys,

Im back and I'm sorry I'm new to salesforce and this is my first project. Please bear with my questions.
I have created few page layouts in account object. In one of the page layouts My lead has inserted few related lists that are from different objects. I do not know from where and which object have they mentioned from. Is tehre a way to look for which related list is it from?

Thanks in advance.
  • February 02, 2015
Hi,

So I'm creating a VF page. There is a coustom object called XYZ. Its has a picklist Field abc. I want to display abc as picklist value on my page. What will the code be in the class. Please help.
  • January 28, 2015
I have multiple users in my org. I logged in using my crdentials. I gave a user some permissions to check on objects. Now I want to login as that user in my org and make changes. How do I do that?
  • January 26, 2015
Hi,

An object is created. On the page there is a button for new which allows you to create a new record.
Once hit new, a new page is popped up where it asks to select new record type. This page has a drop down of differnt record tyes created.
We need to select a record type from the drop down and hit continue to get a form which consits of all the fields which are custom created.
I have recreated the same the pages except for the page with record types. Can you please tell me how should I create that page.

Thanks!!
  • October 23, 2014