• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have an autolaunched flow that a Partner Community User triggers from a button (I first needed to create a visualforce and a custom controller in order to give the user access to the flow).  Problem is, that the flow launches in user mode... I've read that system mode can be enforced by launching the flow from a process builder, so I was wondering whether something similar could be achieved from the custom controller, but I haven't found any info out there.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Hi all,

I have an autolaunched flow that a Partner Community User triggers from a button (I first needed to create a visualforce and a custom controller in order to give the user access to the flow).  Problem is, that the flow launches in user mode... I've read that system mode can be enforced by launching the flow from a process builder, so I was wondering whether something similar could be achieved from the custom controller, but I haven't found any info out there.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!
I am trying the new lighting process builder and would like to update a datetim field to NOW or NOW() on a status change.

That does not seem to be an option as they are in workflow. Option are to hard code the datetim or set it to another field value

I have a contact which has a partner user. I am disabling the partner user from contact detail page by selecting "Disable partner user" option from "Work with Portal Button" dropdown.

I have a trigger on User object which fires on after update event.

trigger TR_User on User (after update) {
system.debug('########'+trigger.new[0].IsActive + '-' + trigger.old[0].IsActive);
}

In this trigger I am checking the IsActive field value of user object. But both Trigger.New[0].IsActive and Trigger.Old[0].IsActive returns same value i.e true. While I was expecting it to become false as User is disassociated from the contact in this process.

I am not sure whether it is a bug in the Salesforce or I am missing something...

Please Suggest.

Thanks,

Devendra Natani

Blog

I try to do this http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Adobe_XFDF in my sandbox but i have 2 question that stop me for continue the develop:

1- where Do I put the code which start with : "private String getXmlString(Contact c)........." ? i try to a class but doesn't work

2- where Do I put the code which start with : "public PageReference XFDFInit() {.........." I try to a class but doesn't work

The only code which work is the apex page; I have created a link which open Visual force page

Thanks for help me