• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The senario is I want to perform insert and update operation on Case object and execute different operations on the basis of this before trigger execute.

The thing is I have wrote a before trigger and used three helper classes for insert, update and operation process .not getting error after saving entire apex code  but while updating record I am getting ,

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: 1825935943-342219 (1204153959)

This eror please let me know the solution idf you know.

What could be the reson i am getting this error...?
Hello Can anybody tell me what could be the reson that cause to raise following error

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: 423532281-303886 (1204153959)

Please let me know .

I have created Before update and befor insert trigger on case object to manupulate case management process.

In which I have been used three different helper classes for Insert ,update and operation process.

If any body can tel me the solution for this isssue.?
Hello Guys, 

I have an interesting scenario. I have self lookup on a custom object. When the parent is updated, I have to update the child. There can be upto 15 levels deep records. How would I go to achive this? Any thoughts, recomondations highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Shailesh
The senario is I want to perform insert and update operation on Case object and execute different operations on the basis of this before trigger execute.

The thing is I have wrote a before trigger and used three helper classes for insert, update and operation process .not getting error after saving entire apex code  but while updating record I am getting ,

Error ID: 1825935943-342219 (1204153959)

This eror please let me know the solution idf you know.

What could be the reson i am getting this error...?
Hello Guys, 

I have an interesting scenario. I have self lookup on a custom object. When the parent is updated, I have to update the child. There can be upto 15 levels deep records. How would I go to achive this? Any thoughts, recomondations highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Shailesh