• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Friends ,

I am trying to migrate Apex code from sandbox to production but I am getting the follwing message

This organization isn't authorized to upload change sets to other organizations. For authorization, contact the deployment connections administrators on the organizations where you want to upload changes.

I have system admin access.So can somebody tell what changes and where I have to make in production so that I can migrate code to the production.Quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trick009

• October 07, 2011

I have a custom object which has a Master-Detail relation to Opportunity. (i.e. Opportunity is Master and Custom Object is Detail).

When I created the Custom Object I had set this relation as a simple lookup relation. So I had an Opportunity lookup on my Custom Object. I could then add the custom object tab to my customer portal. (i.e. by making it visible on the Customer Portal profile that I have created).

When I change the relation to a Master-Detail relation as mentioned above The Custom Object tab is automatically switched off on my Customer Portal Profile. When I check the Customer Portal Settings for the selected tabs list I have the tab for the Custom Object in my selected tabs list.

When I then try to switch on the Custom Object tab on my Customer Portal Profile I get the following error:

"Error: Invalid Data

Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Permission Read Evaluation Licences depends on permission(s): Read Opportunities"

How do i change the permission on the Opportunities to Read? Am I missing something here?

Any advice is appreciated.

Ballal

• November 26, 2010

Hi All,

I have an Approval Process created for my custom object.

I am assigned as an Approver for the same.

I want to know, are there any settings to enable myself to see "Items to approve" list on my Homepage?

Any help will be great.

Thanks