• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

Is there anyone who knows when the following salesforce bugs will get fixed?

Visual Flow: Unexpected Output for Percent Field
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T5dRAAS

Visual Flow Error: The flow failed to access the value for [example] because it hasn't been set or assigned.
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T5DpAAK

These two bugs are restricting our development of an invoicing flow. I have tried opening a case to get futher information but that did not help.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Kasper
When I try to deploy some component (without any link to chatter) i have the error : 

"ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegTest.validateCreateUpdateUser(), Details: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [ProfileId]: [ProfileId] Class.ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegTest.validateCreateUpdateUser: line 31, column 1"

the test class ask for a ProfileId, while i can't modify it.

Name                            Version       Nom d'espace       Type
API salesforce.com        33.0             API                     salesforce.com
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
@isTest
private class ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegTest {
  static testMethod void validateCreateUpdateUser() {
    User thisUser = [ select Id from User where Id = :UserInfo.getUserId() ];
    System.runAs ( thisUser ) {
      Auth.UserData userData = new Auth.UserData('testId', 'testFirst', 'testLast',
      'testFirst testLast', 'no-reply@salesforce.com', null, 'testuserlong', 'en_US', 'facebook',
      null, new Map<String, String>{'language' => 'en_US'});
      ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration reg = new ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration();
      Profile[] p = [SELECT Id FROM Profile WHERE Name = 'System Administrator'];
      User[] adminUser = [SELECT Id, Firstname, Lastname FROM User WHERE IsActive = true and ProfileId =: p[0].Id LIMIT 1];
      reg.setSiteAdminUserId(adminUser[0].Id);
      User newUser = reg.createUser(null, userData);
      System.assert(newUser != null, 'A new user should have been created');
      System.assertEquals(newUser.Firstname, 'testFirst', 'First name should have been same');
      System.assertEquals(newUser.Lastname, 'testLast', 'Last name should have been same');
      System.assertEquals(newUser.Email, 'no-reply@salesforce.com', 'Email should have been same');

Contact c = new Contact();
      c.AccountId = (newUser.Username.split('@'))[0];
      c.LastName = 'contactLast';
      insert(c);

newUser.Alias = 'firstusr';
      newUser.TimeZoneSidKey = 'America/Los_Angeles';
      newUser.LocaleSidKey = 'en_US';
      newUser.EmailEncodingKey = 'UTF-8';
      newUser.LanguageLocaleKey = 'en_US';
      newUser.ContactId = c.Id;
      // newUser.ProfileId = [SELECT Id FROM Profile WHERE Name = 'Standard User' LIMIT 1].Id;  [try to add this but i can't save]

insert(newUser); // <= this is where the error is located :

Auth.UserData updateUserData = new Auth.UserData('testId', 'updatedFirst', 'updatedLast',
      'updatedFirst updatedLast', 'no-reply@new.salesforce.com', null, 'testuserlong', 'en_US', 'facebook',
      null, new Map<String, String>{'language' => 'en_US'});
      reg.updateUser(newUser.Id, null, updateUserData);

User dbUser =  [SELECT Id, Firstname, Lastname, Email FROM User WHERE Id = :newUser.Id];
      System.assertEquals(dbUser.Firstname, 'updatedFirst', 'First name should have been updated');
      System.assertEquals(dbUser.Lastname, 'updatedLast', 'Last name should have been updated');
      System.assertEquals(dbUser.Email, 'no-reply@new.salesforce.com', 'Email should have been updated');
    }
  }
}
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,

I would like to create a field for Leads that displays the ppc campaign that they converted from. I've looked online and found that I'll have to use some javascript. I've created a custom field titled marketing_source and when I add it to a web to lead form, I get this number: 00Nd0000007fyt1.  Below is a screen shot of the some javascript I found online. I added marketing source to it but it's not working and I don't have access to a developer.  I want to add the campaign name to Salesforce as the Marketing Source. Could someone help me figure this out?  Thanks! I found the javascript code here: http://www.e-nor.com/blog/google-analytics/integrate-salesforce-and-google-analytics

User-added image
Hello,

I am trying to get Google Analytics Data into Salesforce. Can anyone throw some more light on the process? Has anyone attempted it before? It will be a huge help. The website is a python site integrated with GA. I want to get all the GA data into SF.
Hello,

I would like to create a field for Leads that displays the ppc campaign that they converted from. I've looked online and found that I'll have to use some javascript. I've created a custom field titled marketing_source and when I add it to a web to lead form, I get this number: 00Nd0000007fyt1.  Below is a screen shot of the some javascript I found online. I added marketing source to it but it's not working and I don't have access to a developer.  I want to add the campaign name to Salesforce as the Marketing Source. Could someone help me figure this out?  Thanks! I found the javascript code here: http://www.e-nor.com/blog/google-analytics/integrate-salesforce-and-google-analytics

User-added image