• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a trigger on Task where it is supposed to get the parent record (a custom object) and find the opportunity owner name (a formular field). Then find the User with that name and assign the task to that user. I am running into Insufficient Privileges error when the task is created logged in as a non system admin user. Of course, it works fine when I log in as system admin and run it.

I am confused about this behavior as the trigger should be running in the system context?

We have our public website hosted on Saleforce. There is a limit of 5MB per static resource. We want to include something that is bigger that than. Any recommendation on external sites to host this content? 
I believe there is a typo in this example

User-added image

The Field should be of type Date not Number?
This example says that if any fields are not filled in, the contact complete checkbox should remain unchecked

!(ISBLANK(FirstName) && 
ISBLANK(LastName) &&
ISBLANK(Phone) &&
ISBLANK(Email) &&
ISBLANK(MailingAddress))
However, the way it is coded, the expression inside the () will return No if any fields are not filled in and then and a NOT of that will return a yes
I have a trigger on Task where it is supposed to get the parent record (a custom object) and find the opportunity owner name (a formular field). Then find the User with that name and assign the task to that user. I am running into Insufficient Privileges error when the task is created logged in as a non system admin user. Of course, it works fine when I log in as system admin and run it.

I am confused about this behavior as the trigger should be running in the system context?

This example says that if any fields are not filled in, the contact complete checkbox should remain unchecked

!(ISBLANK(FirstName) && 
ISBLANK(LastName) &&
ISBLANK(Phone) &&
ISBLANK(Email) &&
ISBLANK(MailingAddress))
However, the way it is coded, the expression inside the () will return No if any fields are not filled in and then and a NOT of that will return a yes
Hello,

for our community we have uploaded a Digicert Certificate to Salesforce and connected to our domain. Once we open our site, it works for most of the browsers. But not for FireFox and mobile device browsers. We completed the following test:

https://www.digicert.com/help/index.htm?host=success.ressoftware.com

The final check is not good (The server is not sending the required intermediate certificate.) This is all within the Salesforce environment. What is wrong with this certificate? Should we upload another one, or must something be adjusted on the Salesforce server?

Thank you for your response.